Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sasuke is the same dude who thinks tapping his wife (who hasn't seen him in years) on the forehead with his index finger, substitutes for a kiss.
You gotta look at it from Sasuke’s pov

the person who means the most to him in the entire world—Itachi—did that as a sign of reassurance and a promise.

Sasuke emulating that for Sakura is huge, tbh. It’s the closest he’s ever gotten to saying he’s loved her

The old mans were legends tier witch is roger tier (Pirate king tier )
ONly rayleight was not . SO them being older they are still top tier when rayleight is close to a top tier but would lose to any of them in 1v1 in a long fight .
There is a tier ahead of Top tier Rayleight is a legendary commander this make him top tier but as a old man he is a bit weaker .
When Roger and his rivals were all a tier above that .
Luffy reached top tier when he broke the sky .

ZOro also will be a legendary commander but he is not there yet
MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP
DON"T QUOTE ME AGAIN

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sasuke benefits from being the best written main character and I haven’t read or seen much of Boruto cause I couldn’t get into him so I don’t know how he is there.

And the only action I thought was real out of left field was Sasuke suddenly wanting to become hokage.
We don’t acknowledge Burrito.

yeah, I felt like Kishi fumbled in explaining what Sasuke wanted there? Because lost Kaguya, he’s all about uniting the Shinobi world by being a common enemy. Fake opposition and all that shit. I think the Hokage stuff is a weird way of Sasuke saying he’s doing what a Hokage should.

Status
Not open for further replies.