Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit I'm not used to a quiet T-Pein - especially when they are town. Even with some strange takes / which i must admit, I've got a terrible track record of misreading games too. But - so quiet. Indie or Scum read.

I also don't think it's impossible for there to be a wolf healer either. We both just played in a game where Craig was wolf healer.
i suppose - but mafia doctor is less frequent. But I take you're point. Still. in the game before last on OLF - I claimed Doctor with the intention to fish a claim. First hand experience - its a legit gambit. But - im probably get super paranoid now lol

I also don't think it's impossible for there to be a wolf healer either. We both just played in a game where Craig was wolf healer.
Also had scum healer in JJK. With no town healer I'm pretty sure. A game with poison and no healer can work if game is balanced around those poisons just being normal extra kills. Not usually Fuji's tea but with Chopper as probably scum and the Chopper town role being tinfoiled for it last game and us all clowning Ekko for his tinfoil I don't think it's impossible for Fuji to get cheeky here. If there are multiple poisons and we see extra scum killing power then we should have a healer. If it's a few and not a lot of extra kill power? Chance we don't.

i suppose - but mafia doctor is less frequent. But I take you're point. Still. in the game before last on OLF - I claimed Doctor with the intention to fish a claim. First hand experience - its a legit gambit. But - im probably get super paranoid now lol
I will say that Smoothie is a strong claim. But besides Big Mom herself, the three strongest town claims are out there now. So Pot gets the slightest points for that. Flavor checks out as well.

How did you read Pot before the claim?

I will say that Smoothie is a strong claim. But besides Big Mom herself, the three strongest town claims are out there now. So Pot gets the slightest points for that. Flavor checks out as well.

How did you read Pot before the claim?
im taking a lot of these claims with a pinch of salt. having virtually zero flavour knowledge - and then on top of that. Cal's flavour not match up with what people were assuming. This is a tough one. Really need to solve some slots - as I think we got five or six mafia members to find.

Also had scum healer in JJK. With no town healer I'm pretty sure. A game with poison and no healer can work if game is balanced around those poisons just being normal extra kills. Not usually Fuji's tea but with Chopper as probably scum and the Chopper town role being tinfoiled for it last game and us all clowning Ekko for his tinfoil I don't think it's impossible for Fuji to get cheeky here. If there are multiple poisons and we see extra scum killing power then we should have a healer. If it's a few and not a lot of extra kill power? Chance we don't.
I don't remember JJK roles really, but yeah, that means wolf healer has been here and is definitely possible. I guess it also depends on what kind of stuff can town inflict that needs healing from and if wolf team would have something to cover for that. I do see that tinfoil as well. More tinfoil I have is that it just so happen Joygirl died at night as well. Joygirl wasn't the optimal kill considering she was poisoned, and obviously a healer would choose to heal a mason, but the fact that we can't quantify the heal bugs me as well. I think all of this makes me default back into reading Pot's thread play, and I just haven't liked what I've seen from Pot this game.

I must admit I'm not used to a quiet T-Pein - especially when they are town. Even with some strange takes / which i must admit, I've got a terrible track record of misreading games too. But - so quiet. Indie or Scum read.
he inactifagged the the entire last game when he was on my squad as scum so outside his claim he doesnt have much else going for him

I don't remember JJK roles really, but yeah, that means wolf healer has been here and is definitely possible. I guess it also depends on what kind of stuff can town inflict that needs healing from and if wolf team would have something to cover for that. I do see that tinfoil as well. More tinfoil I have is that it just so happen Joygirl died at night as well. Joygirl wasn't the optimal kill considering she was poisoned, and obviously a healer would choose to heal a mason, but the fact that we can't quantify the heal bugs me as well. I think all of this makes me default back into reading Pot's thread play, and I just haven't liked what I've seen from Pot this game.
I wouldn't lynch Pot rn before we see more in regards to set up stuff. But just wouldn't auto clear the slot here due to recent history.

The simplest answer is that JG was bus driven and that's why she couldn't be healed as far the failure. But if she was bus driven into a kill, vig isn't speaking if they shot JG. Her death is weird

im taking a lot of these claims with a pinch of salt. having virtually zero flavour knowledge - and then on top of that. Cal's flavour not match up with what people were assuming. This is a tough one. Really need to solve some slots - as I think we got five or six mafia members to find.
I do think claims have to be taken case by case as well. But claims will definitely come into play as the game goes on, so best to just try and read people for how they are playing.

So what was your read on Pot before he claimed?

Status
Not open for further replies.