Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't solve my playing WIFOM games with wolves. I also wouldn't put it past Flower trying something to conform an ability of both her and a mates.

You're town reading Flower here?
Flowa would try to confirm her and her mate, but not this badly. I'm townreading her still, yeah. Might reconsider it if she doesn't show some fire today though.

which is... not a good look for you imo

i understand if you were equally as focused and mentioned one is scummier than the other, but you were very focused on getting a refill that wasn't necessarily guaranteed, seems like a weak reason

I'm struggling really to see Flower tie herself to a scum mate like with Sakaz though - if she's going to setup some pressure on him to force a claim, then not only would I expect the claim to be better, but also I'd expect her not to flip to town reading him without first gauging how the thread will respond to it. I guess she did flip her read before he actually claimed, so the angle can exist here, but it's a difficult one for me to buy. Have they been in concert with each other before today?
I mean, that's fair as well. I just feel like her coming with results on Saka of all people seemed like a setup more than a town play. I don't remember them having any real connection before the day, but how D3 opened up did ping me. I also think Flower's thread play has kind of been meh. I haven't seen obvious signs of wolf Flower yet, but I also feel I've rolled town with her enough the last few games to notice better town energy from her, which I haven't picked up this game.

Flowa would try to confirm her and her mate, but not this badly. I'm townreading her still, yeah. Might reconsider it if she doesn't show some fire today though.
Maybe, but you have to admit she's pulled stunts like this before as wolf. I think it's the play around Saka and the lack of fire that has her sitting as a swing slot for me.

I'm struggling really to see Flower tie herself to a scum mate like with Sakaz though - if she's going to setup some pressure on him to force a claim, then not only would I expect the claim to be better, but also I'd expect her not to flip to town reading him without first gauging how the thread will respond to it. I guess she did flip her read before he actually claimed, so the angle can exist here, but it's a difficult one for me to buy. Have they been in concert with each other before today?
One thing odd to me with Flower is here deciding to track Saka at all with Tac her strongest scum read, when he was voting Tac in a very close race.

I can reasonably work out an explanation. But I’d think she’d first be tracking who could be his teammate, or at least I would even if I thought he (Tac) was gonna die.

which is... not a good look for you imo

i understand if you were equally as focused and mentioned one is scummier than the other, but you were very focused on getting a refill that wasn't necessarily guaranteed, seems like a weak reason
The refill was secondary to me, though. At the end of the day, I had Cal as a wolf read and Tac as a town read and I was never going to vote Tac over Cal there. Refill was also testable, and selfishly, could help me and town down the road.

because tac is hella scummy in appearance, and nat might have acknowledged this i think. the votes stacking on him is a good indicator of this

i town read her but i am still not completely sold on him being town aligned, and the wagon moving away from him twice in a row so far isn't the best look either

i missed the development for the saka lynch, she wasn't of interest or nearly as active as the ones in this thread right now - reasons popping out of nowhere despite flower's statement
odd, dunno what's going on here. especially the vote manip on cal's wagon

because tac is hella scummy in appearance, and nat might have acknowledged this i think. the votes stacking on him is a good indicator of this

i town read her but i am still not completely sold on him being town aligned, and the wagon moving away from him twice in a row so far isn't the best look either

i missed the development for the saka lynch, she wasn't of interest or nearly as active as the ones in this thread right now - reasons popping out of nowhere despite flower's statement
odd, dunno what's going on here. especially the vote manip on cal's wagon
You can confirm there was vote manipulation on Cal's wagon?

One thing odd to me with Flower is here deciding to track Saka at all with Tac her strongest scum read, when he was voting Tac in a very close race.

I can reasonably work out an explanation. But I’d think she’d first be tracking who could be his teammate, or at least I would even if I thought he (Tac) was gonna die.
Basically I had an independent scum read on Saka & Tac. But bc I scum read Tac more, without his flip, I chose to role crush someone I thought could be his teammate.

I mean, I can claim right now and shut down all this conversation if you'd like, but I think that'd be a pretty sub optimal move.
no don't claim, you know i don't like early claims

im really just whiteboarding. i would prob write this in some kinda notepad irl but that's hella embarrassing, id stone myself for this. like, again, i still get the town vibe from you, but if we were to magically rule out nat/tac and prof/flower, i would again have to rethink the deep blendin wolf thing with you

You can confirm there was vote manipulation on Cal's wagon?
i was the last vote. the final VC came out with an incorrect number. so someone has 1+ vote power on the wagon

either it's scum (more likely) or overly confident town

thought you were there when i split the votes and voted TAC last minute to see if this was true and to see if joygirl was correct

no don't claim, you know i don't like early claims

im really just whiteboarding. i would prob write this in some kinda notepad irl but that's hella embarrassing, id stone myself for this. like, again, i still get the town vibe from you, but if we were to magically rule out nat/tac and prof/flower, i would again have to rethink the deep blendin wolf thing with you
I'm not going to claim because I think that'd be a bad idea, but from my perspective that would end and progress a conversation I feel is kind of fruitless to me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.