Status
Not open for further replies.
pattern*

also, look close at people hopping on immediate typos (joygirl - she made a mistake so early and the chances scum would be playing 3D chess to push town cred next phase is far too much), misspeaking (cal not knowing how to decipher the phrasing of the role and correcting himself)
like, little discussion was had with joygirl and she was pressed, yet people were very keen on lynching her over this anyway. i think i mentioned a scum slip that early couldn't be tolerated. no one here is jojo and doesn't check their inbox

it's incredibly fucking opportunitstic and has been throughout the game

much like the sincerity debate and weaponzing it against people; derailing from other slots that have lacked attention. the issue with the current hot button topic isn't that it's a topic at all, it's that it's going on for so long now despite flower and prof essentially to not use it against it.
"i am not sure if this is sincere. other things you've done are scummy, like (this)"
but there's this narrow tunnel where the focus is on sincerity vs insincerity. cake and i actually had this discussion, it's subjective. therefore irrelevant (im mentioning this also because it's a topic that's personally bothering me. you don't have to believe it, but try to respect that it may not be emotional manipulation)

just throwing an immediate vote on people is also very much in line with scum and pretty typical, with the exception of hotheaded townies (dest, sometimes me, etc--we seem to be more of a minority.) it's a little eager, especially with muugen pressuring flower since day 1 resulting in them pissing each other off
y'all two can't play without clearheaded cooperation from at least one of you. so muugen could also simply be teasing flower to cause an erratic scene and manipulate her fragility and bait her further, or he could be tunneling her for the however long they've been playing together
not sure which has a higher chance of being true

i also see that there's some very strong players that haven't started as wagons. it'd ping their radar and make it to obvious maybe?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Both TAC and Reloaded are clear on ability and flavor for TAC - maybe one can be scum but not both there is no way both as scum use a refill and amp on me

Status
Not open for further replies.