Status
Not open for further replies.
This simply isn't true, dude was oozing town, and even a beginner like @Peroroncino saw it and unvoted, you expect me to believe you're a fool? Lololol

Ok this part just is there to fill up a post somehow

Only latching onto the next townie mislynch, but you need to put more effort into it. After Kekko, TAC is the most popular player who scum like to shade for content. Show us what's there then!

Blatant lie, I've explained reasonings for all my reads so far and I've been more vocal than anyone else.

More empty posting, all slots which are basically a coin toss and no one can say differently.

Though, if I had a guess, you'd post your buddy right there in the middle: Rej
That's why Saka had twelve votes on him, yeah? He was oozing town?

Yes, filling up a post saying Flower's truth tell is the real deal but cheating.

Tac should not get a free pass here no matter what. I know you think you have a special bond with Tac, but it's unreasonable to expect town not to look Tac's way because of whatever you think your connection is.

It's not a blatant lie. You haven't provided any case on me and this is the first time you've actually provided posts of mine you've 'disliked'. You've pushed no one, and have allowed mislynches all while saying 'oh no don't vote that person he's town'. Do you think you deserve credit for steering clear of a mislynch? Could that not be TMI?

Nat, that's exactly what I'm calling those slots, coin flips. Ha.

That's why Saka had twelve votes on him, yeah? He was oozing town?

Yes, filling up a post saying Flower's truth tell is the real deal but cheating.

Tac should not get a free pass here no matter what. I know you think you have a special bond with Tac, but it's unreasonable to expect town not to look Tac's way because of whatever you think your connection is.

It's not a blatant lie. You haven't provided any case on me and this is the first time you've actually provided posts of mine you've 'disliked'. You've pushed no one, and have allowed mislynches all while saying 'oh no don't vote that person he's town'. Do you think you deserve credit for steering clear of a mislynch? Could that not be TMI?

Nat, that's exactly what I'm calling those slots, coin flips. Ha.
He had twelve votes because people were on autopilot because of Katakuri and TwO RoLEBlocKers

No, no. I am eagerly awaiting your TAC "case". Go for it.

actually you should have been more present in the day to dissuade it to make comments like this
...I mean, I would have had I had the time...when I came back Saka had already given up. I'm not gonna defend a guy more than he does himself.

But whatever. I at least think we should eventually flip TAC at this point because he got saved twice now.

Status
Not open for further replies.