Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just woke up at 3 in the night my time, checked the game on my Phone and I see this shit.

First Ariess One Piece game was not finished and now this one is spoiled by stuff like this! My favourite flavour is unlucky on this site.

change vote lynch Destroya
Melkor, if I wasn’t vanilla, I would be on you tonight :catblush:

So I'm all caught up now.

I definitely thought Saka was going to flip wolf. There was nothing townie about that slot and the way he played at EOD was to just give up. Feeling slightly lost after that flip.

I think it's very unlikely Flower is wolf here. However, I want to make it very clear right now I think her using her truth tell is cheating. She's been told by numerous players, numerous times, how shitty that is. I do not want to play with Flower when she does that and losing Muugen because of that makes my game less enjoyable. It is a completely selfish noce because she cannot control her emotions. This needs to be dealt with after the game.

Looking at the Muugen stiff and his claim, is it possible that one of the amp or refill led to him being unable to use his ability last night? If he wasn't role crushed, and he couldn't be blocked, with only one death, where did his kill go?

Considering Cal and Saka were town, I think Tac needs to be discussed more. He survived D2 only to lay low in D3. To be honest, I need to iso his slot and see what's there.

Still don't care for Nat's game. She hasn't been able to provide and reasons for her reads and she seemingly switches them on the fly. That vanilla claim is still pingy.

Tpein, Rej, and Reloaded are all slots that I think have a decent chance of having wolf among them. Tpein I think is just going to flip wolf here. Has given nothing to this game and feels like Pokemon Tpein. Rej had some posts that showed life of solving, but I still feel iffy about his slot. Reloaded would be a bold wolf here, but he's seen enough wolf performances that I wouldn't put it past him to try something like this.

Next tier would be Melkor, Ratchet, Conq, Mono, and Cake. These are slots that I could see going either way, but have as a town lean. Considering I've already been wrong twice this game, I imagine there is going to be a wolf among these names.

Flower, Pot, Muugen, and Prof are my town reads. Flower because of the truth tell. Pot because he healed Ratchet. Muugen because of read and play. Prof because of play.

Mitch and Kagu are confirmed.
like the read on the pein slot

Status
Not open for further replies.