General Mafia General Chat

Something like a truth tell done over the course of multiple games by one or more players is not gamethrowing, it is forum-throwing. It goes against the point of the game, which is forcing people to make a certain read of you through threadplay, an actual effort to play the game, and if you fail then so be it, better luck next time.

It is a good thing that people want to win at Mafia games, but there should be standards
The fact that the majority is uniting against this way of playing is telling by itself, and if you don’t listen to the majority then the entire community is a lost cause. A drama that is totally unnecessary and avoidable by having certain standards that at the very least can create equal grounds for old players and new players alike.

A poll would be the ideal solution true.
Pal, if you want to go on a witch hunt against someone who hasn’t broken any existing rule, be my guest.

Pal, if you want to go on a witch hunt against someone who hasn’t broken any existing rule, be my guest.
Just leave it be, Nat. Let them talk. No need for any more drama. If they wanna hound me for everything I do they're welcome to do so. It's shit and toxic af, but whatever floats their boats I guess.

Thanks for helping me, though.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Ok, find it. Cause I play everywhere and that’s bullshit.

just shut up Nat

everyone who replied in those screenshots is playing the game longer than OJ and NF exist

you are a noone, so don't decide what is ethnical and what not, get yourself informed before talking

I wanted to safe this for after the current game, but your modworthy gaslighting and trigger attempts make me post this now

and now calm your tits girl

Like, if you dislike a player and want them to quit playing, just outright say "You're not welcome here" and don't make up bullshit accusations just to bully them into quitting.

Just leave it be, Nat. Let them talk. No need for any more drama. If they wanna hound me for everything I do they're welcome to do so. It's shit and toxic af, but whatever floats their boats I guess.

Thanks for helping me, though.
I’m not trying to help you, just stating facts: it’s within the rules.

just shut up Nat

everyone who replied in those screenshots is playing the game longer than OJ and NF exist

you are a noone, so don't decide what is ethnical and what not, get yourself informed before talking

I wanted to safe this for after the current game, but your modworthy gaslighting and trigger attempts make me post this now

and now calm your tits girl
I think you’re the one not calm here if you went as far as to nudge people on discord about it and mention my tits 😂

It is not a common thing and you know it. Grow up.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
anyway I came here to give an easy proposal (got distracted by this wholesome acting of certain people):
after the current game we will hold a quick 24 hour voting, we will vote on Truth Tells getting generally banned or not on WG, easy as that majority wins, additional to that, hosts can decide to individually apply the rules or not.

this will be a community decision and goes beyond any mod shit or pre-existing rule sets

over

Literally trying to get rid of that shit, but no, 3 days tunnel on a player you know can be emotional over getting accused is fine and you guys are not to blame at all. Absolutely my fault when somebody forces me to use it because else I get lynched and I have to play to survive, am I right? It's fucking pathetic you guys don't realize you are at fault here, too. Just fucking talk and play with me normally and I wouldn't have ever needed that shit in the first fucking place!!!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
anyway I came here to give an easy proposal (got distracted by this wholesome acting of certain people):
after the current game we will hold a quick 24 hour voting, we will vote on Truth Tells getting generally banned or not on WG, easy as that majority wins, additional to that, hosts can decide to individually apply the rules or not.

this will be a community decision and goes beyond any mod shit or pre-existing rule sets

over
my capybara stanning is not acting smh:ronalugh:

I'll expect a proper explanation after the game. Because I don't feel like this has adequately addressed what I've taken exception to. It's not "what I want to believe", the post is quoted right there, verbatim.
Nah Ratchet, there won't be an explanation post game and I'm not really interested in your demands. You want to think I'm questioning your integrity, feel free to believe that. I'm sorry you think that and it upsets you, but that was never what I said or my intent.

However, if you think a mod calling out a player, mid game, for an offhand comment made to another player that was misinterpreted and ran with, is an appropriate way to deal with things, there's just nothing I really have to say to that. You've never once contacted me in private and decided to spread your own drama (you are the one with the problem with me), flaming current drama further, in a public arena, while you are a mod. This lack of communication and respect, while threatening to revoke our friendship, and demanding an apology from me, is unbecoming and disappointing. I wouldn't accept this from anyone, but considering you are the mod of this section, it makes things worse.