General & Others Luffy haki training 3.0

H

Herrera95

Well to be fair he said it in terms of DF.
That's a lie. Specially because he was showing off to have a boost on his haki. Kaido even stated that he was combining CoA and CoC.

Nevertheless he did reach mastery of all types of haki yet advCoC show’s possibility of growth as shown by Shanks and CoA hardening could also most likely still get better though I see it as something happening gradually not needing training only through fights it shows possible improvement.
No it doesn't. Shanks didn't showed any new haki application.

Doubt Luffy could show Shank’s level of CoC so there’s room to grow. CoO probably is maxed out while CoA is hard to tell cuz I think he could make stronger still, but he is near to max it out.
Tbh I still think he’ll develop a third power which will be connected to the D. And why Imu refers to the Ds of this generation as nothing more than an echo.

Well to be fair he said it in terms of DF.

Nevertheless he did reach mastery of all types of haki yet advCoC show’s possibility of growth as shown by Shanks and CoA hardening could also most likely still get better though I see it as something happening gradually not needing training only through fights it shows possible improvement.
Their are still technically other branches of observation and other haki he can still master even within observation
way too strong for that
He’s still going to need to grow stronger between now and the final battle. Haki is a good way to grow now that he’s awakened his fruit

That's a lie. Specially because he was showing off to have a boost on his haki. Kaido even stated that he was combining CoA and CoC.

No it doesn't. Shanks didn't showed any new haki application.
Luffy was combining his CoC and CoC with his DF all the time nothing new. Combining haki and DF is not a haki boost, but overall fighting style boost.

Never said Shanks showed new implications of haki, it’s the same, but far stronger than any CoC user has ever showed. You can have said haki at higher implication yet it’s not maxed out as Kaido stated that even tho Luffy had AdvCoC it was still crude so once again it can be refined to greater extent.

Will luffy go through a 3rd haki training phase? During the timeskip luffy learned the basics of haki

He learned advanced forms of each basically all in preparation for kaido

What if luffy has to train his haki even farther for imu or whoever the final villain is? Starting off with advancing his observation with kizaru

The basic applications observation haki include
  • Presence sensing
  • Strength sensing
  • Emotion sensing
  • Intent sensing
So maybe he’ll end up mastering other branches of observation even if it’s just 1 more. Maybe fujitora level presence sensing idk

As for armament idk how specifically he’ll learn it but maybe he’ll learn how black weapons are cremated and apply what learned to himself. Kinda like how he was taught ryou/barrier armament. Not saying he would permanently turn his skin black but idk. There might be a non weapon user allocation. Maybe like big mom in a weird way

As for conquerors I think shanks and Roger are able to shut down devil fruits similar to how Blackbeard’s yami fruit does
but when? another timeskip? another training arc? do we(read: almost 60 year old Lolda) have time for this?!

If luffy gets a bounty around 4.02245 legit right in the middle of Blackbeard and shanks it’d be similar to marineford in a way
  • Akainu fighting the strongest
  • Kizaru the second strongest
  • Aokiji the third strongest

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

Will luffy go through a 3rd haki training phase? During the timeskip luffy learned the basics of haki

He learned advanced forms of each basically all in preparation for kaido

What if luffy has to train his haki even farther for imu or whoever the final villain is? Starting off with advancing his observation with kizaru

The basic applications observation haki include
  • Presence sensing
  • Strength sensing
  • Emotion sensing
  • Intent sensing
So maybe he’ll end up mastering other branches of observation even if it’s just 1 more. Maybe fujitora level presence sensing idk

As for armament idk how specifically he’ll learn it but maybe he’ll learn how black weapons are cremated and apply what learned to himself. Kinda like how he was taught ryou/barrier armament. Not saying he would permanently turn his skin black but idk. There might be a non weapon user allocation. Maybe like big mom in a weird way

As for conquerors I think shanks and Roger are able to shut down devil fruits similar to how Blackbeard’s yami fruit does
You know why Luffy was only trained on the basics of haki?

It's cause old man Rayleigh even stated you can only truly be taught the basics of CoO and CoA - CoC is another thing all together. & that his haki will bloom when he faces stronger opponents with stronger Haki, hence he learned FS from Kata and Ryou advancement from Kaido

H

Herrera95

Luffy was combining his CoC and CoC with his DF all the time nothing new. Combining haki and DF is not a haki boost, but overall fighting style boost.

Never said Shanks showed new implications of haki, it’s the same, but far stronger than any CoC user has ever showed. You can have said haki at higher implication yet it’s not maxed out as Kaido stated that even tho Luffy had AdvCoC it was still crude so once again it can be refined to greater extent.
Nope. The only statement of combining CoA with CoC came with G5. I don't know why you are talking about combining with DF. That wasn't my line.

Kaido said that initially Luffy couldn't use ACoC properly and that basically changed when they sky splitted. But you said that Shanks would show new uses of CoC and now you are denying? Whatever. CoC is based on user strength. You have to become overall stronger to have a stronger CoC. And again Luffy peaked. He isn't getting any stronger.