Jujutsu Kaisen 232 SPOILERS

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I know the truth is hard but the man has been fighting in the sole purpose of adapting to limitless

Yeah Gojo is strong and can score hits but the one who is running the fight and leading it where he wanted is Sukuna

Same for brain damage and stoping Gojo DE.

Gojo is mad strong and can find counters but it was always Sukuna who was giving the tune.
It simply means he cannot beat Gojo w/o adapting to Limitless using Mahoraga.

A truth you guys are struggling to accept.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It simply means he cannot beat Gojo w/o adapting to Limitless using Mahoraga.
He has it so obviously he will use it, it would be stupid otherwise. With Maho the guy was playing his cards just fine.

Doesn’t change the fact he played Gojo at every turn during the fight and was fighting at his rhythm.

And no need to remind you that without prison realm Gojo wouldn’t have been able to create small domain and it would have been Gojover even sooner

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I mean do Gojo fans just enjoy watching him slap around Sukuna while he doesn’t do anything back and then watching Gojo get wrecked by a Shikigami?

Like I’m sorry but the fight hasn’t been interesting the last like 3-4 chapters
I prefer this chapter by far compared to the last domain battles before. Domain battle were quite boring after some time.

At least this chapter is a bol of fresh air

My problem with this fight is that we literally know Sukuna has stuff he isn’t using.

Maybe it can’t bypass infinity, but it’s so damn boring when one character is limited to taijutsu and summons
It makes absolutely no sense for Sukuna to use his other techniques while Gojo still had infinity, Sukuna is a fraud but he is not stupid, he will not show his real technique and the functioning of this one then that he still can't pass Gojo's infinity

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He has it so obviously he will use it, it would be stupid otherwise. With Maho the guy was playing his cards just fine.

Doesn’t change the fact he played Gojo at every turn during the fight and was fighting at his rhythm.

And no need to remind you that without prison realm Gojo wouldn’t have been able to create small domain and it would have been Gojover even sooner
It's been 10 chapters of copium so far.

Sukuna has shown clearly that w/o 10 Shadows he has no way to beat Gojo. Saved by Mahoraga not once but twice.

I prefer this chapter by far compared to the last domain battles before. Domain battle were quite boring after some time.

At least this chapter is a bol of fresh air
I disagree, the choreography here is more interesting sure but the actual tension and frankly cool factor of the fight isn’t there

the agendaheads ignores those details

It makes absolutely no sense for Sukuna to use his other techniques while Gojo still had infinity, Sukuna is a fraud but he is not stupid, he will not show his real technique and the functioning of this one then that he still can't pass Gojo's infinity
I’m starting to think Sukuna is not going to use OPEN in this fight at all and Gege is going to save it for after the Gojo fight.

And I’m sorry, but if Gege doesn’t explain Sukuna’s powers until after the Gojo fight, that’s a massive disappointment since that was one of the most interesting parts of the fight.

Like so far nothing’s happened that I didn’t already know about except the fucking blue orbs from Gojo.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
I know the truth is hard but the man has been fighting in the sole purpose of adapting to limitless

Yeah Gojo is strong and can score hits but the one who is running the fight and leading it where he wanted is Sukuna

Same for brain damage and stoping Gojo DE.

Gojo is mad strong and can find counters but it was always Sukuna who was giving the tune.
Sure, but having one character unable to use most of their arsenal in the most hyped fight in the story is lame.
never forget

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
And this is supposed to magically make the fight better?
you complained that Sukuna has been held to not being able to use his full arsenal.

they are evidently proven to be fruitless against Gojo and Limitless. So I had to remind you that Gojo has always been showcased and foreshadowed to be superior to Sukuna. He's the challenger not Sukuna so makes sense.

you complained that Sukuna has been held to not being able to use his full arsenal.

they are evidently proven to be fruitless against Gojo and Limitless. So I had to remind you that Gojo has always been showcased and foreshadowed to be superior to Sukuna. He's the challenger not Sukuna so makes sense.
It’s not a matter of power levels, I’ve already said multiple times that I think Gojo beats Heian Sukuna.

The problem is that I’m bored and I WANT TO FUCKING KNOW WHAT OPEN IS lmao.

Like I’m not gonna lie to you guys, if only Mahoraga is adapted to Gojo and not Sukuna and we don’t get to see stuff like Yorozu’s tool and OPEN next week, I’m probably just gonna stop following week to week

I’m starting to think Sukuna is not going to use OPEN in this fight at all and Gege is going to save it for after the Gojo fight.

And I’m sorry, but if Gege doesn’t explain Sukuna’s powers until after the Gojo fight, that’s a massive disappointment since that was one of the most interesting parts of the fight.

Like so far nothing’s happened that I didn’t already know about except the fucking blue orbs from Gojo.
Personally I think Gojo's infinity will be nerfed after his fight against Maho (I don't know how) but in any case Gojo won't all continue the fight with his infinity, the character is way too powerful

But then you're the only ones disappointed because you didn't listen to us, Gojo is too cheat and nothing can pass his infinity, that's why Sukuna can have 4 arms, 35 techniques if he can't pass his infinity all that won't help him to nothing and the fight follows this most coherent logic

Personally I think Gojo's infinity will be nerfed after his fight against Maho (I don't know how) but in any case Gojo won't all continue the fight with his infinity, the character is way too powerful

But then you're the only ones disappointed because you didn't listen to us, Gojo is too cheat and nothing can pass his infinity, that's why Sukuna can have 4 arms, 35 techniques if he can't pass his infinity all that won't help him to nothing and the fight follows this most coherent logic
Ok, but is watching a character not use their powers and rely on getting slapped around to summon a Shikigami that frankly has the generic eye-less curse design entertaining to you?