Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
and even a common magnet has a stronger force of attraction than the entire earth

that’s why a magnet can pick up paper clips, and why the electrostatic repulsion between your finger’s atoms can hold something up

gravity is weak as hell
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20227122-900-gravity-mysteries-why-is-gravity-so-weak/
damn imagine using rel world logic to a manga...

Kizarus slow ass would be quicker if this is the case.

& gravity is strong if used like Kenjaku.

nah Garp just showed quicker speeds without a devil fruit that’s supposed to make you the fastest and old man Ray blitzed him in Saboady.
Nah Garp did not show faster travel speed.

And even in Saobody, Kizaru’s light could travel hundreds of meters before Rayleigh cut it:

Like literally by the time Rayleigh turns his head Kizaru’s light is hundreds of meters away.

People like you bozos just don’t understand the difference between travel and c/r speed.

Lor D. Bozo.

Imagine complaining about a 22 minute video, if the video was over an hour long then sure I can understand but it isn't.

Also the video goes by really fast.

He's just a lazy idiot, he could have easily just said I don't feel like watching it or maybe I'll watch it next time.

Instead he complains about it being over 22 minutes as the reason for not watching it.:suresure:
Don't choke on his tiny dick, he's not going to give the attention you need. :kobeha:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

And even in Saobody, Kizaru’s light could travel hundreds of meters before Rayleigh cut it:

Like literally by the time Rayleigh turns his head Kizaru’s light is hundreds of meters away.

People like you bozos just don’t understand the difference between travel and c/r speed.
Here is much better and impressive speed feat:

Even Shanks has displayed faster speeds than Kizaru.

At best he's as fast as Kaido and Luffy.​

What this future scientist isn't showing us is that Ray caught up and intercepted Kizaru before he could attack meaning that Ray travelled the same distance at a faster speed.

Here is much better and impressive speed feat:

Even Shanks has displayed faster speeds than Kizaru.

At best he's as fast as Kaido and Luffy.​
What this future scientist isn't showing us is that Ray caught up and intercepted Kizaru before he could attack meaning that Ray travelled the same distance at a faster speed.
Saving these.

I’ve got a feeling Kizaru’s speed in an extended battle is even gonna be a problem for Gear 5

Akainu >>>> Kizaru > Aokiji > Fujitora > The Bum Ass Vice Admirals > Greenbull
Fellow Admiral bros should stop thinking this is Admiral downplay, Akainu is just that fucking strong
Kizaru being stronger than the Meme and the lizard doesn’t mean he’s close to Akainu
Post automatically merged:

I should put a disclaimer for this trash minato pfp I’m wearing
It’s a lost bet