I am town you schmucks :pepeke:
Peroroncino π ·π °π »π ° π Όπ °π ³ππ Έπ ³ β Aug 26, 2023 #501 Aug 26, 2023 #501 I am town you schmucks
Fujishiro Its going to be daijobu. β Aug 26, 2023 #502 Aug 26, 2023 #502 Ekkologix said: i'll play serious starting september, i did enough for now using 0.2% of my full power already delivered skoom Click to expand... From my pov, you cluttered the thread with nonsense and then left.
Ekkologix said: i'll play serious starting september, i did enough for now using 0.2% of my full power already delivered skoom Click to expand... From my pov, you cluttered the thread with nonsense and then left.
EkkoLoJinx Needle Knight β Aug 26, 2023 #503 Aug 26, 2023 #503 before i go add joy to scum list as well didnt expect them to fall for it that easily u made the same mistake aurelian did
before i go add joy to scum list as well didnt expect them to fall for it that easily u made the same mistake aurelian did
Orwellian β Aug 26, 2023 #504 Aug 26, 2023 #504 The Orca said: Who are you? Click to expand... I am me.
Fujishiro Its going to be daijobu. β Aug 26, 2023 #506 Aug 26, 2023 #506 Ekkologix said: before i go add joy to scum list as well didnt expect them to fall for it that easily u made the same mistake aurelian did Click to expand... You mean assuming youre indie?
Ekkologix said: before i go add joy to scum list as well didnt expect them to fall for it that easily u made the same mistake aurelian did Click to expand... You mean assuming youre indie?
Mr. Reloaded The Guy β Aug 26, 2023 #507 Aug 26, 2023 #507 Peroroncino said: I am town you schmucks Click to expand... I am townier than you though
Fujishiro Its going to be daijobu. β Aug 26, 2023 #509 Aug 26, 2023 #509 Mr. Reloaded said: I am townier than you though Click to expand... Use the knife.
Peroroncino π ·π °π »π ° π Όπ °π ³ππ Έπ ³ β Aug 26, 2023 #510 Aug 26, 2023 #510 Mr. Reloaded said: I am townier than you though Click to expand... i see you afraid of memeing today reloaded:king:
Mr. Reloaded said: I am townier than you though Click to expand... i see you afraid of memeing today reloaded:king:
Fujishiro Its going to be daijobu. β Aug 26, 2023 #512 Aug 26, 2023 #512 @Peroroncino @Mr. Reloaded prove your towniness. Only one may survive.
Mr. Reloaded The Guy β Aug 26, 2023 #513 Aug 26, 2023 #513 Fujishiro said: Use the knife. Click to expand... @Peroroncino
York β Aug 26, 2023 #515 Aug 26, 2023 #515 Yeah I've seen town Ekko and I've seen scum Ekko but this Ekko variant is new to me
Peroroncino π ·π °π »π ° π Όπ °π ³ππ Έπ ³ β Aug 26, 2023 #516 Aug 26, 2023 #516 Kiku said: Yeah I've seen town Ekko and I've seen scum Ekko but this Ekko variant is new to me Click to expand... are you saying he's indie?
Kiku said: Yeah I've seen town Ekko and I've seen scum Ekko but this Ekko variant is new to me Click to expand... are you saying he's indie?
Fujishiro Its going to be daijobu. β Aug 26, 2023 #517 Aug 26, 2023 #517 Kiku said: Yeah I've seen town Ekko and I've seen scum Ekko but this Ekko variant is new to me Click to expand... He's likely town and I hate him.
Kiku said: Yeah I've seen town Ekko and I've seen scum Ekko but this Ekko variant is new to me Click to expand... He's likely town and I hate him.
Mr. Reloaded The Guy β Aug 26, 2023 #518 Aug 26, 2023 #518 Peroroncino said: i see you afraid of memeing today reloaded:king: Click to expand... I'm more in the stabbing mood rn π‘
Peroroncino said: i see you afraid of memeing today reloaded:king: Click to expand... I'm more in the stabbing mood rn π‘
Midnight Delight ββ Aug 26, 2023 #519 Aug 26, 2023 #519 Kiku said: Yeah I've seen town Ekko and I've seen scum Ekko but this Ekko variant is new to me Click to expand... Do I seem scum or town
Kiku said: Yeah I've seen town Ekko and I've seen scum Ekko but this Ekko variant is new to me Click to expand... Do I seem scum or town
J Joygirl1 Aug 26, 2023 #520 Aug 26, 2023 #520 Ekkologix said: before i go add joy to scum list as well didnt expect them to fall for it that easily u made the same mistake aurelian did Click to expand... I don't even care to ask what that supposed "mistake" on my behalf should have even been. Looks like you're trying to piss off people on purpose.
Ekkologix said: before i go add joy to scum list as well didnt expect them to fall for it that easily u made the same mistake aurelian did Click to expand... I don't even care to ask what that supposed "mistake" on my behalf should have even been. Looks like you're trying to piss off people on purpose.