Chapter 233: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 11

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Also chimaera shadow garden won’t beat unlimited void in a clash unless it has an open barrier like malevolent shrine
The cool thing is if the sure hit attacks cancel off each other chimera shadow garden can still be useful by creating shadow monsters and increase the 10s range and attack power its an DE+ it has the sure hit attack like the others but even if the sure hit attack is canceled it can still be useful

Sukuna is dumb for not using it

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
The cool thing is if the sure hit attacks cancel off each other chimera shadow garden can still be useful by creating shadow monsters and increase the 10s range and attack power its an DE+ it has the sure hit attack like the others but even if the sure hit attack is canceled it can still be useful

Sukuna is dumb for not using it
this is very much true for a domain like chimera Megumi actually utilized it really well against reggie

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Gojo just is HIM.
Sukuna somehow still managed to prove to be more fraud than previous chapter. Dude would get washed with his initial CT alone.
Facts.

Apparently they're retconning Sukuna's title to King of Frauds. 🤣
While the actual King of Curses Mahoraga rightfully gets this one back.

At least he's working with it. The man was so happy to say it's 3 on 1. Living up to his new title. 10 shadows merchant.

Sukuna sissies so down bad. You love to see it. Literally everywhere you look Sukuna munchers are getting bodied and made fun of. 🤣

Facts.

Apparently they're retconning Sukuna's title to King of Frauds. 🤣
While the actual King of Curses Mahoraga rightfully gets this one back.

At least he's working with it. The man was so happy to say it's 3 on 1. Living up to his new title. 10 shadows merchant.

Sukuna sissies so down bad. You love to see it. Literally everywhere you look Sukuna munchers are getting bodied and made fun of. 🤣
I find Sukuna to be fascinating, smart and strategic usage of the powers he's got. Honestly pretty cool character. I think it was better for the story that he uses Mahoraga to deal with infinity instead of Gege asspulling a CT/Power from Sukuna that can deal with it.

Infinity is a pretty busted/unfair power after all, even if two characters are equal stats wise the one that cant be touched wins so Im happy to see Sukuna using a plan to get past Infinity instead of brute forcing it.

Its fine by me.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I find Sukuna to be fascinating, smart and strategic usage of the powers he's got. Honestly pretty cool character. I think it was better for the story that he uses Mahoraga to deal with infinity instead of Gege asspulling a CT/Power from Sukuna that can deal with it.

Infinity is a pretty busted/unfair power after all, even if two characters are equal stats wise the one that cant be touched wins so Im happy to see Sukuna using a plan to get past Infinity instead of brute forcing it.

Its fine by me.
I've praised Sukuna for his plan in the past too. Also literally called Sukuna using 10s like 4 years ago. But Sukuna Br0s told me he won't be using it in this fight even when it started lmao 🤣
Br0s can't accept he depends on the body and CT of Gojo's student. As an honest Sukuna fan, I've always said that the most likely scenario is that Gojo is stronger but if they fight in the story Sukuna has a better chance of winning due to some factors. While it's clear that Gojo is stronger.

Infinity is busted. Satoru's infinity is busted. But he made it like that. No one else has been said or mentioned to have had passive infinity like Satoru does. He's just that strong. Mahoraga's adaptation is more busted than regular infinity. And even more busted than Satoru's. But Satoru is simply so strong and above everyone he can make even that work.

I've praised Sukuna for his plan in the past too. Also literally called Sukuna using 10s like 4 years ago. But Sukuna Br0s told me he won't be using it in this fight even when it started lmao 🤣
Br0s can't accept he depends on the body and CT of Gojo's student. As an honest Sukuna fan, I've always said that the most likely scenario is that Gojo is stronger but if they fight in the story Sukuna has a better chance of winning due to some factors. While it's clear that Gojo is stronger.
Aye, for me the end matter is that Sukuna will likely end up the winner. But it was always going to be tough getting through Infinity after all this isnt DBZ where you can power through hax.

Infinity is busted. Satoru's infinity is busted. But he made it like that. No one else has been said or mentioned to have had passive infinity like Satoru does. He's just that strong. Mahoraga's adaptation is more busted than regular infinity. And even more busted than Satoru's. But Satoru is simply so strong and above everyone he can make even that work.
Like I said, not a fan of '' No Us'' in fiction, ultimate defenses are boring in fights. Its like Giorno in Jojo with GER( a way more busted version than anything Gojo has). just not a fan. And getting around Gojos skillset requires a ton of prep and work and Im fine with that.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Aye, for me the end matter is that Sukuna will likely end up the winner. But it was always going to be tough getting through Infinity after all this isnt DBZ where you can power through hax.

Like I said, not a fan of '' No Us'' in fiction, ultimate defenses are boring in fights. Its like Giorno in Jojo with GER( a way more busted version than anything Gojo has). just not a fan. And getting around Gojos skillset requires a ton of prep and work and Im fine with that.
Nah br0 the entire 'conflict' so to say between Gojo and Sukuna fans was about who was stronger. Most Gojo fans also agree with what I said above. Aka Gojo is stronger but Sukuna wins the fight due to some reasons not power related, like Megumi's body, outside interference etc etc. And that is shaping up to be the case.

Idk about JoJo yet lol. In like 2 months I'll probably be able to understand that lol.

Nah br0 the entire 'conflict' so to say between Gojo and Sukuna fans was about who was stronger. Most Gojo fans also agree with what I said above. Aka Gojo is stronger but Sukuna wins the fight due to some reasons not power related, like Megumi's body, outside interference etc etc. And that is shaping up to be the case.
Ah, ok.

Idk about JoJo yet lol. In like 2 months I'll probably be able to understand that lol.
What are you reading rn I forgot.