C

Cruxroux

Spoilers:
Chapter title= Emperor Straw Hat Luffy Vs Admiral Kizaru
-Sentomarou is blown back by Kizaru's attack and smashes through the walls
-Kizaru turns back into a ball and proceeds to attack Luffy with the same attack, however Luffy sees through future sight and blocks it
-Kizaru praises Luffy (call back from last sabody) but say that it is not enough, he says he will not let him and his crew get away again, saying that he cannot protect them
-Luffy has a smiling expression on his face this time, and says that this time he does not have to protect his friend, they are able to do it themselves
-Both Luffy and Kizaru go for another attack, and clash, Luffy uses Conquerors and armament and Kizaru is blown back and coughs blood, Kizaru says "what terrifying power"
-Kizaru transforms into a large, rainbow coloured light monster (like light spectrum), it is his awakening and says "prepare yourself, Luffy kun, I will not hold myself back this time"
-Just at this time Zoro, seeing it uses King Of Hell Ashura attack on Kizaru, however Kizaru easily dodges and uses a new move "gamma storm" upon Zoro, Zoro is badly damaged and bleeding and his clothes are burnt, his eyes are shaded black and one of his sword breaks and he goes unresponsive.
-Kizaru "oh my Zoro kun, you surprised me", Luffy yells "Zoro!!!", Zoro is unresponsive and defeated in one shot.
-Luffy activates G5 with a angry expression on his face, he gets to Kizaru very fast, Kizaru has a surprised look on his face, and Luffy uses a new move "Forward Unto Dawn" on Kizaru, Kizaru gets blown away, smashing into a wall, badly damaged and bleeding heavily with white eyes.
Chapter end, break next week
Read the username and didn't bother to read the rest 🤦

Chapter 1091

Hints:
- Sentomaru is defeated
- Something about the light gloves
- Flashback (Luffy Sabaody PTSD or Kizaru flashback)
- Zoro vs ??? (Lucci? Dobberman? Saturn?)
- Luffy vs Kizaru
- (Luffy is) "Better, Faster, Stronger"
- and his name is MUGIWARA NO LUFFY

Reactions:
- "The chapter is intense, and what we've been waiting for has happened. 🥶🥶🔥🔥"
- "Absolute cinema"
- "Impossible 🤯🔥🔥 1091 🔥 "
- "The chapter is shocking 🤯🔥🔥🔥 💀"
- "Ohhh, God willing, that's correct! An excellent chapter, soooo amazing! 🔥🔥🔥🔥"