Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro would humilate any YC1 rn. If Lucci even gets it to mid diff we Gucci.

I just need people to stop the disrespect, when he did nothing to earn it.

More importantly this is great for Zoro, Lucci is just a bigger name than any of those crusty VAs and this would unironically be top 2 names on Zoro's WSS resume so far.

Now this, this I can live with for Zoro. And that's not even talking about how great Lucci fights look.
I am a massive Lucci fan, my top 3 fav in one piece. Prior to Egghead, I had him around Zoro level.

Lucci "disrespect" really just stems from the fact that Luffy folded him without even needing advanced conqueror's haki. To put this in perspective, Luffy folded Lucci without even using 50% of his power level.
There is no coming back from this humiliation unfortunately.

Zoro needs to control the fight like Luffy did
Zoro needs to be able to drop Lucci in a short period like Luffy did
Zoro needs to take Lucci down with lower end KoH moves to be ~ with Goofy's record

Tbh it looks like we underestimated the Luffy Zoro gap. One's a top tier, the other's Zoro
Yeah.

If Lucci even pushes Zoro to use KoH, then quite honestly Luffy not even needing mid diff for Zoro is on the table.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well when it comes to CoC it's mostly to increase output, so unless Zoro is hitting Lucci clean it's not the end all be all.

If Lucci is avoiding taking any hits than CoC wouldn't change much but end the fight once he does land. It wouldn't erase the rest of the performance. So let's see if it happens and how it happens.

I'm sure pacifista are tossed in there to increase tension.
Using CoC wouldn't be an optimal choice if Zoro's getting dodged left and right, so he probably wouldn't use it. I am more interested in how Zoro will handle his speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.