Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yeah, Apoo literally did...
Difference is, Apoo is a shenanigans merchant who is vet level once you understand the trickery.

Kaido and Lucci had similar scenario.
Both faced G5 for the first time, without knowledge of the ability.

Kaido tanked G5 with advanced conqueror's, got the better of G5 Luffy in round 1 (Luffy had to pump himself up forcibly to continue G5)
Lucci got KO'd by G5 without advanced conqueror's.
Lucci also got "KOd" by G3 and rebounded in no time.

This is nothing to downplay a character for. I repeat G5 clowned the top 1 character, Lucci didn't even have enough time to adjust before it was called off.

No he didn't, stop spreading misinformation.

I guess Apoo KOd Luffy too "for a while"
Lucci was upafter time has passed and people have done other things offscreen

Luffy was up shortly 2-3 panels later without any time passing

Lucci got low diffed, he was unconscious and done
He showed up bandaged next

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I mean Lucci not fighting Luffy makes sense, Luffy folded him like Origami and he wasn't even serious. Honestly I'm not even sure if Lucci's a match for Zoro at this point :suresure:

I'm expecting Luffy vs Kizaru to mostly be Luffy holding him back and then running away with the rest of the crew, it's mostly to show that compared to when Rayleight saved their hides, at least the SHs can fight back and run away successfully this time :goyea:

Luffy needed G5 (the peak of his power) for Lucci. Zoro will 100% be yonko level once he defeats him & especially if he doesn't use AdCoC & fights multiple opponents at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.