Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru blocking Luffy's kick is likely true because there's nothing crazy about it (at least nothing that would rile the fans up), but Zoro vs Lucci is clearly drumz shitposting. Zoro may be clashing vs Lucci in base (like he did with Kaku) but he's not "struggling" lol.

Ok powerscaling and trolling aside. What would be the real reason Zoro fights Lucci?

Did Zoro catch Lucci snitching or was Lucci about to murder Stussy as revenge?
Remember. Only Kizaru can enter the dome. He is alone and Lucci is the only fighter there that can help him. When the VA enter next chapter Lucci is not needed anymore.

On one hand it is logic, Kizaru is fighting Luffy so the internal spy Lucci fights the 2nd stronger to avoid him potentially helping Luffy, but then what should Sanji and co do? Just stay there and watch?

On the other it is really weird to have Zoro fight Lucci, he will take for the first time a Luffy leftover Luffy dominated short before? Too strange. If this really happens I expect a short clash, maybe it will be a meter to see the difference between Zoro and G5 Luffy. Still this seems too weird to happen.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

I am not even going to make fun of Zoro fans if this happens. Maybe @nik87 depending on what he just tagged me in. But damn, I've got into my fair share of brawls with Zoro fans but this will be one of the dirtiest things I've ever seen in 30 years of Lolda mercilessly trolling his own audience lmfao.

This ain't even funny if Oda really just did Zoro that dirty.

I am not even going to make fun of Zoro fans if this happens. Maybe @nik87 depending on what he just tagged me in. But damn, I've got into my fair share of brawls with Zoro fans but this will be one of the dirtiest things I've ever seen in 30 years of Lolda mercilessly trolling his own audience lmfao.

This ain't even funny if Oda really just did Zoro that dirty.
Wouldnt be surprised if some end up quitting the manga
:risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.