Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please no to "bring York over to SH side". Attempting to reconcile with York well make Sanji lol bad if anything.
That only fitting end for that piece of shit is to be killed by Saturn like the trash she is.
I agree with this, I don't want to see Sanji getting York to switch sides.

I don't even want to see York get redeemed, I would rather see her get kidnapped by the Blackbeard Pirates or just get killed.

Hey ZBois how are y’all feeling about Zoro being matched up against a character that Luffy no diff’d? What happens if Lucci pushes Zoro to high diff? Lol the thread that I am about to make is going to crush the ZBois.

I love Zoro but I love destroying his fans even more.
Don't forget to tag me, I'm curious see the panels from that 3 Piece fight.

:cheers:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
There's no indication he used coA or adcoa when he landed hits on lucci
Oda makes it clear when Luffy uses CoA /CoC

He shaded Luffy's hand when he used CoA as their fists clashed

Luffy hasn't been using fs, adca ans adcoc since the arc started until now vs Kizaru
I literally posted a scan of Luffy using CoA where there is no indication of him using it lmao. He was clearly using it on Lucci. The only thing he did not use was CoC.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy doesn't start his battles with g4/g5
If he does, it's to show off like vs the beast porstes fodder on the sea alongside Kidd and Law or numbers or g5 vs lucci

He uses G4/g5 when the opponent is too strong and he has no choice like vs doffy, Kata, Cracker, kaido and soon Kizaru

I guess Kizaru is weaker than Lucci since Luffy didn't use g4/g5 yet from the jump against him
Lucci is Kaido tier going by your own clueless logic.

(1) The Haki that made GB shook was Shanks' own not his crew.

(2) How are you justifying Shanks intimidating GB from OUTSIDE the Waterfall in the Wano Sea lmao? Shanks wasnt even near the island and yet he intimidated GB.

Im sorry bro, that scene is almost a perfect 1:1 of Aokiji threatening Doffy.
1. Shanks has coc master of all characters what we see and his coc cause his some crew mates to fell down on greenbull . Literally easy way sent attention as shock to make enemy to pay attention you .

2 . Because shanks came to talk to greenbull as voice of all things before to fight or not. As say” hey don’t anything or we will fight you “. If you don’t think it is voice of all things , then how shanks and greenbull able to talk from far way as they can communicate each other perfectly fine . Yaamto didn’t know shanks is talking or know shanks is here depsite he is famous pirate .

It is different than Kuzan on doflimingo because doflimingo didn’t claim he will fight Kuzan next time. And doflimingo wonder who is really Kuzan after for his real goal .

It is same thing as shanks pick fight against Blackbeard at marineford and blackbeard say he won’t fight shanks and his crew today but later time which greenbull say same thing. Shanks talk first , then will fight later after in case it didn’t work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.