Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if still no "luffy vs kizaru" details then its some one panel clash, BORING
Whole chapter was just Sentomaru giving long speeches until Kizaru beat him...
Cut to Zoro and Lucci group
Cut to the marines group

In the las panel we see Luffy telling the rest of the crew to protect the ship, Kizaru arrives and they clash
Luffy: I'm now stronger and faster than before

End of chapter.

It still is 3rd basic on statistical average, but i dont expact you to understand that simple concept, still as i said i really dont fucking care how zoro ranks in the popularity luffy still is the main character, where is zoro vs kizaru :josad:
You can't understand simple concept of WW poll Sanji was 4th lmao cry about it.

When did i say Luffy wasn't the main character? Who are you arguing with you 🤡?

:milaugh:
You spent 24hrs saying the same thing
Let it go
We know you never thought highly of Lucci and you possibly wished Zoro will stomp lucci or fight kizaru/saturn

These won't happen
Bro How can you be just wrong about literally everything you say. You just lied earlier that Luffy only used CoA once got proven wrong. Now your saying i never thought highly of Lucci. Thats cap. I said Lucci is around King level and he a monster.

Yes i am going to keep saying it dumbass. Lucci wasn't passed out on the floor he did the samething he did with G3

You are deluded. Zolo has a big scar, how is he not weak against any swordsman? Remove the swords and Zolo will be cut. G5 lower than G4 and low than Lolo's lethality? Class low IQ zolo fan moment. You don't have any intelligence and all you do is write deluded stuff. Mid tier feat wise? Zolo is a fodder then. You are making yourself look like a loser with all these braindead talks ngl. Zolo isn't a top tier, he got CoC only after getting Enma.
You are a low IQ Zolo fan so you need psychiatric evaluation with all that delusional bs you have written. Only deluded losers like you would believe these shit you have written. Education has failed you and if you keep on being so deluded, you will fail life too. Zolo is a loser and so are you.
Bro's typing with tears in his eyes rn 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.