Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I am not reacting on a weekly basis and I keep a bigger picture in mind.
Luffy will gas out in 20 mins tops if he is capable of fighting a top-tier swordsman in the first place.
It will be clear how I am still going on with this when things drastically change a couple of chapters later.
Did you already forget that Zoro is struggling with Apoo in ch997 while 3 chapters later he is fighting Kaido and Big Mom? :myman:
If you have bigger picture in mind, there is no bigger picture than the reality of Loda riding Luffy 24/7 post timeskip. It doesn't matter if it thematically makes sense or not, Luffy wank is the law now. All the Luffy wank till Wano wasn't enough for Loda, he retconned Luffy's DF into sun god DF and made him the explicit chosen one.

Thematically ZKK had merit, well didn't happen. Thematically, Zoro vs Kizaru makes sense given Kizaru's track record of fighting RHM, initial humiliation of Zoro at Sabody and him kinda being Akainu's RHM.........but well, it likely isn't gonna happen as well.

More likely is some toon force nonsense shenanigans resulting reflecting light and shit. It's just Luffy vs Kizaru man, time to take the L. If say Togashi was the author, I would've actually considered Zoro vs Kizaru a real possibility, but not with Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.