Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He countered one that wasnt even aimed at him, try doing the same against those that harmed GEAR 5 LUFFY:

Also, every character i wank is a conqueror, on top of fighting ACTUAL TOP TIERS for a prolonged amount of time.

Different from bums who use their best to last 0.00001 seconds against a top tier and need a Deus ex machina plot device to fight an underling:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Good luck with lucci tho, a few KOH slashes might force him to use awakening.
Posts a page that proves that Goofy is weak to slashes. :kobeha:
The slash wasn't aimed at him and yet he didn't move from where he was, Kaido's tatsumaki wasn't aimed at anyone too, right?
Everyone you wank is a basic haki shitter and not a single one of them is a top tier. Anything else? :myman:

Tbh Luffys gear 5th is such an embarrassing form..it basically ruins any edge of of the opponent

Kaido lost all his luster the moment Luffy went gear 5th.
The first thing I saw after my 3 years hiatus was luffy playing jump rope with Kaido, you can imagine what the reaction was, Greenbull got my hyped to continue then we got Red promo etc
I no longer like the Admirals in general, better than the rest ofc, but the manga feels off in general
Just wanna see Akainu tbh, last ray of hope

Status
Not open for further replies.