Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Might be. Unfortunately Oda makes it a bit ambiguous when conqueror's coating is used. After all, Kaido's Thunder Bagua in 923 and 1001 also emitted lightning, but it wasn't coating, which Kaido demonstrated later. When Yamato was using conqueror's coating, we also saw black lightning being emitted out of her club directly.
Yes, this can be similar to Zoro's attack on Monet, which cut her face even though she was a Logia. So, I would say that these attacks are "haki-fied."

Long time lurker, first time poster

have been reading Japanese version of ONE PIECE since loguetown~ for the jump comics so I’ve been following a while and I love ONE PIECE for what it is.

I love reading on this forum at times, some of the theories and the back and forth I see sometime.

but god damn some of you really need Jesus Christ in your life.

wtf is zoroboys, sanjitards, goofy stans and the slew of some of the most pathetic and stupid insults I have ever heard in my life that goes on lol.

why can’t anyone just be a fan of any character I don’t get, but y’all do you.

it’s a manga, where the author writes what he wants how he wants, who cares if Sanji or Siri is stronger than the other, I feel some of you would off yourself if it was proven one way or another.

anyways I just wanted to introduce myself, I’m looking forward to the spoilers, also I’m fluent in Japanese and I see a lot of wrong translations very often, even on the completed versions and a lot of the small contextual texts being mistranslated.

If any of you need accurate translations feel free to tag or message me 💪
Buddy they gonna rape you for your translations. Good luck and welcome :kata:

Long time lurker, first time poster

have been reading Japanese version of ONE PIECE since loguetown~ for the jump comics so I’ve been following a while and I love ONE PIECE for what it is.

I love reading on this forum at times, some of the theories and the back and forth I see sometime.

but god damn some of you really need Jesus Christ in your life.

wtf is zoroboys, sanjitards, goofy stans and the slew of some of the most pathetic and stupid insults I have ever heard in my life that goes on lol.

why can’t anyone just be a fan of any character I don’t get, but y’all do you.

it’s a manga, where the author writes what he wants how he wants, who cares if Sanji or Siri is stronger than the other, I feel some of you would off yourself if it was proven one way or another.

anyways I just wanted to introduce myself, I’m looking forward to the spoilers, also I’m fluent in Japanese and I see a lot of wrong translations very often, even on the completed versions and a lot of the small contextual texts being mistranslated.

If any of you need accurate translations feel free to tag or message me 💪
Huh, weeklyleaks is that you? Are you trying to build a new career as a translator now.

:sus:

Just kidding, welcome aboard.
:catsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.