Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but it looks like we got ourselves a new translator.

:finally:

We have to find the man with the “burn scar”?
So yes the correct way would be

-man with a “burnscar or burn mark”

We have to find the man with the “burn scar”?
is what Kidd is saying in the panel

So yes the correct way would be

-man with a “burnscar or burn mark”
Thanks ! :amazing: So it is indeed a real scar going by that. Man marked by flames translation still left space for interpretations.

He was for literally everybody in the verse.
Garp and WB were roger's equal that is a fact
As far as I remember, Sengoku & Buggy called WB the only man who was Roger's true equal

Besides, it doesn't really even matter. You said Zoro will never be close to Luffy but you clearly value scaling based on parallels, so how far is Rayleigh from Roger then?

Apollo

The Sol King
As far as I remember, Sengoku & Buggy called WB the only man who was Roger's true equal

Besides, it doesn't really even matter. You said Zoro will never be close to Luffy but you clearly value scaling based on parallels, so how far is Rayleigh from Roger then?
I think Buggy meant WB could tie with Roger **alone**, which means 1v1. Not that he was the only one to do so.

Rayleigh can take roger to mid diff

Status
Not open for further replies.