Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

  • YES! Sabaody Zoro/Luffy are 1/100th of their current selves

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's retarded. I'm also salty as fuck

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The math checks out but we need further studies

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
‎
Btw if I'm not mistaken, you said Zoro won't fight and defeat Kizaru at Egghead but they will fight in the future?
I wrote my Zoro vs Borsalino thread before Egghead. Assuming that Luffy fought Sakazuki and Zoro fought an Admiral, Borsalino seemed like a good match.

The fight clearly won't happen if Borsalino is defeated on Egghead.

I was holding out hope for a Luffy vs Saturn and Zoro vs Borsalino at Egghead, but that soon became dubious.

Lucci's better than a Vice Admiral but I still don't really like it.
 

Yoho

Not Very Well-known Member
‎
You are seriously underestimating Marineford Whitebeard. Marineford Whiebeard and Akainu had a back and fort. they even clashed equally a few times. Do you think Lucci even in awakened form can do the same against Akainu?
I think he'd lose but I don't think it would be without a struggle also Lucci imo is a better fighter than both of them but all their other stats are much higher

I only said it was possible because mf wb had heart attacks during that battle and even squardo was able stab him

Lucci being a trained assassin I can see him winning if he plays smart
 

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
‎
I don't know what you expected, Shiryu ran away from Akainu and got called a "small time thug" by Garp.

And that's Zoro's next opponent.
I was hoping for a proper S-Hawk rematch TBH.


based on how this started he wll
How did the fight start? Or like we don't have any details on Zoro vs Lucci?


well its that or a VA

I would argue this is a better option.
Yeah, Lucci is better than a VA.

I would have preferred a S-Hawk rematch though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top