Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy can tango in base for sometime....it was shown with Kaido...so, it ain't surprising...fight just began...probably we had just one page of Luffy vs Kizaru...as we know how spoilers tend to exaggerate
I already said that if he is using adv coc , its not a big deal. Base luffy without adv coc is not. He got instantly destroyed in 1009. But yeah I agree with exaggeration.

I already said that if he is using adv coc , its not a big deal. Base luffy without adv coc is not. He got instantly destroyed in 1009. But yeah I agree with exaggeration.
True....and there is a difference between Kaido and Kizaru in their combat approach...it also could be that Luffy intercepted Kizaru in base form while he is dealing with sentomaru...

Like when has Zoro tried his best to win and didn't wear the Bandana?
On rootfop & against King, the bandana stayed right on. That's when he's trying to win.

This chapter he's probably just defending Vegapunk and the leakers are waffling on their own.
did he let enel beat him because he didnt wear a bandana ?

did he wear a bandana when he struck down apoo in wano ?

was he serious in both occasions?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
did he let enel beat him because he didnt wear a bandana ?

did he wear a bandana when he struck down apoo in wano ?

was he serious in both occasions?
He did wear it when he beat Ohm & Braham.
Enel was overkill, Zoro just had no way to beat him.

Nope and thats exactly what im talking about. He was sparring with Apoo & Drake in cqc 1 moment and next moment he cuts Apoo down to get the medicine. He wasnt serious there entirely and when he got serious the problem was over.

Like when has Zoro tried his best to win and didn't wear the Bandana?
On rootfop & against King, the bandana stayed right on. That's when he's trying to win.

This chapter he's probably just defending Vegapunk and the leakers are waffling on their own.
I don't think bandana = being serious...and being serious =/= struggle or difficulty....He took down apoo being serious but of course no struggle and no bandana....
I bet we are missing context here or some misintrepretation...

If its not confirmed why is the post not taken down from spoiler page?
Where in spoilers did you see Luffy "folding" Kizaru in base form?...the only info we have was Luffy engaged Kizaru in base form...it could be just one panel of Luffy intercepting Kizaru....spoilers are true but lot of misintrepretation...wait until full summary for more context...

Status
Not open for further replies.