Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci recovered about the same time as Luffy, who ran out of steam once he left. We never saw him unconscious
Except Luffy stamina issue with gears is a known issue to effect himself all devil fruits have stamina draw backs.

Lucci was straight up knocked the fuck out
Post automatically merged:

If Luffy can sense Kizaru's strength and still attacks him that must mean Luffy is pretty confident he can take him right.

Except Luffy stamina issue with gears is a known issue to effect himself all devil fruits have stamina draw backs.

Lucci was straight up knocked the fuck out
Post automatically merged:

If Luffy can sense Kizaru's strength and still attacks him that must mean Luffy is pretty confident he can take him right.
So luffy attacking somebody means he is confident? What about kaido?

he said that zoro looked like he was struggling something drumtz said as well.
But apparently some people believe its fake because pew said it was just one panel clash
Ain't it obvious what happened here?

Drumz was trolling, something he admits to doing frequently, and Emunopla simply repeated what he said.

Why do you think the only credible spoilers week-in and week-out come from Redon and, recently, Pew?

Seems like you can't read a complete sentence.
Chinjao establishes being PK is about beating the other Supreme Kings
He then singles out the Admirals and the Yonko as the biggest obstacles
They're all Supreme Kings.

Your point is basically worth nothing, we've seen Kizaru do as he pleases even with a Gorosei member suggesting otherwise, him being content with following orders doesn't mean shit when Rayleigh,Katakuri and Zoro are all the same with their captains.
Where is Buggy’s CoC?

So luffy attacking somebody means he is confident? What about kaido?
Not sure just pointing out something.

Luffy sensed Kizaru is a factual point and also sensed how strong he was.

Luffy then attacked Kizaru another factual point.

I'm not making this Yonko vs Admiral I'm just pointing out factual stuff.

Ain't it obvious what happened here?

Drumz was trolling, something he admits to doing frequently, and Emunopla simply repeated what he said.

Why do you think the only credible spoilers week-in and week-out come from Redon and, recently, Pew?
Druntz said he was trolling but he never trolls about zoro since he is closeted zorotard, he was trolling about sanji being ass this chapter and “the monster trio will have to be changed after this chapter”.
hell he was the guy who said sanjis leg got broken LMAO, the fact emunopla also posted things that drumtz did not post and resulted to be true tells me zoro is indeed looking rough this chapter

D

Deleted member 863

Druntz said he was trolling but he never trolls about zoro since he is closet zorotard, he was trolling about sanji being ass this chapter and “the monster trio will have to be changed after this chapter”.
hell he was the guy who said sanjis leg got broken LMAO, the fact emunopla also posted things that drumtz did not post and resulted to be true tells me zoro is indeed looking rough this chapter

:catpole:

Druntz said he was trolling but he never trolls about zoro since he is closet zorotard, he was trolling about sanji being ass this chapter and “the monster trio will have to be changed after this chapter”.
Detectiv conan? That is good and sanji always lookin good. Zolo is ass this arc

What is bro waffling about?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Except Luffy went on to fight Kaido and beat him.

Lucci got beat and didn't dare attack any SH's while Luffy was around.

HA how many ZKK's must you take an L on before you give up?
Lucci got up and luffy ran. He didn't attack because stussy took him out. The fact is he WAS attacking again before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.