Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So was luffy
It took 1 week to recover cry
you are the one that should cry you guys are desesperate to slander sanji this is not even funny .
Zoro about to go in a hard fight with lucci .
Sanji already took care of kaku because he is smarter then zoro so he stopped teh treath immediately now sanji will be free for more Mr prince in the shadow .
If you have anti df bubles why not used them ?
Sanji get a W in my book .
Realy smart .

you are the one that should cry you guys are desesperate to slander sanji this is not even funny .
Sanji already took care of kaku because he is smarter then zoro so he stopped teh treath immediately now sanji will be free for more Mr prince in the shadow .
anji get a W in my book .
Realy smart .
Stussy literally says using seastone not a fair fught and Kaku was severely injured embarrassing

anji get a W in my book .
Realy smart .
STFU

Kaku was already bedridden and Lucci wasn't, I don't know what threat he possess to Sanji
maybe Sanji was too scared of him n knew that he couldn't even defeat injured kaku

AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.