Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gintama is top 5 best shonens EVER.

One of the few ones that was a masterpiece from beginning to end while answering and closing all plots with a perfect ending as the cherry on top.
Post automatically merged:

Never watched this show, but have seen a lot of people talking about him.
One Piece, HxH, Gintama, Full Metal and Hajime no Ippo is my top 5 ever

C

CensoredbyWG

I'm just tired of this 100 new mangas that can't be original on their own faction and just copy the:

-MC has an inner demon/power inside
-Has two friends (the emo guy and the useless girl)
-Lives on this world full of demons/spirit/creatures and their goal is to beat these creature's Lord.

At least One Piece is different and that's why is my fav... but again... when I first saw this I liked it, now everything is like this.
Dont worry, i'm coming up with a new webtoon that will BLOW EVERYONES MIND, i just need to enhance my drawing skills and it will be a wrap.

C

CensoredbyWG

Never read or watched Death Note but solid picks especially the Goat Gintoki.

You definetly should watch or read "Rainbow" the MC is good as it gets.
Since we are talking about MCs, take a look at Gantz aswell.

Kei kurono gave birth to a whole generation of main characters during 2000s-early 2010s manga.

Inspired /= blatant rip off.

Naruto takes obvious inspirations from shonen like dragon ball and HxH, JJK blatantly rips off Naruto as I have explained earlier.

you out of all people can’t call me a retard. Everybody here knows you as a crayon eating retard who goes mental anytime Zoro is in the chapter.
What we call inspiration, Sasuke is literally born thanks to Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho and Kurapika. All mangaka are inspired by other manga and also create their own story. Besides your crappy comparison with Team 7, tell me how Itadori is like Naruto? How is Megumi like Sasuke? How is Nobara like Sakura?

But I noticed that you were a clown when you said that Todo used the 'talk no jutsu' on an enemy."

Status
Not open for further replies.