Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont even have to go that hard.

- Luffy can fight the Admiral
- Zoro can fight the strongest VA (Oda has never recycled villain fights, so why would he now)
- Saturn can be the end of arc threat like Kuma or Big Mom or Fuji or Ryo or anyone else.

Its the same shit I say every arc and nobody seems to want to listen to me:josad:
Bro still belives in vice admirals :kobeha:
Zoro vs lucci setup is like vs king

And what's the common thing?

Were the supernovas present when Shakky was saying that?
She was telling it to Luffy, who is again comparable or stronger than every Supernova.

And right now, he repeats the same statement - in an arc full of references to Sabaody.

Keep coping Ndule, time to accept Rayleigh ~ Yonkou.
The argument falls flat already when SNs aren't pictured in Luffy's statement

Not forgetting :
Current SNs with Luffy > SHs with Luffy
Half of SHs are still weaker than Bonney!

You said Shakky was talking about SNs which means she's picturing SNs when making that statement compared to Rayleigh.

It's up to you :
Either you accept Luffy + crew = Rayleigh or Luffy + SNs = Rayleigh
Currently

See how silly your scaling sucks

Kizaru stronger than Pucci if and only Luffy uses G5 and gets overpowered by him until then you have nothing.
Why you so angry tho, I thought that Goofy bros had it good but I keep being proven wrong. :kobeha:
We do have it good.

I'm just disappointed the Zorocucks are purely responsible for dropping the overall IQ in the world.

:suresure:

yes we get a fight in our hands .
But I hope for luffy that he is more then 100 times stronger then saabody or he will not win .
He was talking about his whole crew luffy him self is way over 100x time stronger .
Pre time skip luffy just gear 2 and 3 .
Current luffy ACOC , FS , 2 version ACoA , G4 version and awakening (G5) island level punches lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.