Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji just embarrased Lucci's equal Kaku

If Chins gives him trouble he is already above Lucci certified

Im telling u, Lucci and Kaku are Goatbeard and Mr.Chin's hypetools
Lanji being a coward is nothing new. You trying to ride Zoro's dick is even less of a surprise.
If only your brain didn't stop working when Oda slaps you with Ivankov, Howling Gab and other shitters that show Lanji's EoS relevance you wouldn't have to scramble for "parallels" and deny them when it suits you. :myman:

He didnt mess up anything. Akainu's military is a separate thing that deserves focus when Akainu is involved, because thats the military force he built as Fleet Admiral:

D: Odacchi! Ello. So Marine Admiral Chaton, who asked out bombshell sexy dynamitz Momousagi from the SBS on page 86 of Volume 74 100 times and got rejected 100 times looked something like this, right? (→) P.N. The Hide-yan with the red hair

O: Uhhh. So since he can't possibly be one of the admirals... Oh, it must be that dude, right?

The guy that, like Momousagi, was nominated to be an admiral; this (→) guy, Vice Admiral "Chaton", right?! You're right, you're right, I found him in my sketchbook. There actually was a time at one point where I considered making the new admirals a "Pig" and "Kappa" to match the "Monkey" "Pig" and "Kappa" trio from Journey to the West. However, in the end, I decided against it and we're here now with our newest additions, the "Tiger" and the "Bull". There is an actual reason for this, but I won't tell.

Oda evidently wants to deal with what could be considered some of the older remnants of the marines before the Zodiacs come into focus. When you have Garp, Tsuru, And Sengoku retiring, Kuzan leaving and Kizaru losing, you are left basically with his new force.
Zodiac VAs are > non Zodiac VAs (excluding Garp and Tsuru), so this means that Nami’s next opponent would be > Zoro’s current opponent if Zoro fights a regular VA at Egghead. It breaks powerscaling

- Luffy smells a big fat geriatric rat aboard one of the ships. He stretches his arm and punches through, going right in front of Saturn's face.
- Pulls Saturn out and then fight starts.
- Zoro takes the Kizaru leftovers.
Zoro got separated sadly this means its over for zori because his gag makes it impossible to find luffy and kizaru alone

Lanji being a coward is nothing new. You trying to ride Zoro's dick is even less of a surprise.
If only your brain didn't stop working when Oda slaps you with Ivankov, Howling Gab and other shitters that show Lanji's EoS relevance you wouldn't have to scramble for "parallels" and deny them when it suits you. :myman:
Sanji bubble diffed Lucci's equal

Deal with it :kayneshrug:

H

Herrera95

That was not a fight. It was a brief showcase of their abilities. Kizaru didn't lead the fleet to fight alone.
Yet that's exactly what he is doing. He is not waiting anyone or going back to help them. He is going by himself. Just like he offered at Wano with Kaido and Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.