Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like im talking to a brick wall.
Same
:sanmoji:
Losing an arm is going to make you weaker regardless. There are others ways for shanks to regain his strength. Shanks losing his arm wasn’t just an ascetic thing. Him losing an arm is an obviously massive sacrifice he gave up to bet on luffy
He didn’t just lose his arm because it looks cool with it having no effect on him

Luffy is obviously above old ray. Its a figure of speech. Not to be taken literally.
I know lol...just going by the current trend....applied good old number theory...:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Me trying to figure out this complex powerscaling formula

Can't wait for "100 times stronger" is literal or rhetorical war this week :steef:
my scaling is very easy.....Simply number theory applied.... 3 > 2 > 1 theory....no confusion no clause....straightforward...
Post automatically merged:

We had panel position scaling

We had sweat scaling

We had scared face scaling

Now we have rhetorical device scaling :josad:
More like number theory....

The 100x is a figure of speech but when Luffy fails to overpower Kizaru you'll just say that Ray must be much weaker. :saden:
I had Luffy stomping Kizaru in a real all out 1v1 but now I know better, and I also know that statements and feats are never enough for Goofy fans. King comes to mind. :risitameh:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
The 100x is a figure of speech but when Luffy fails to overpower Kizaru you'll just say that Ray must be much weaker. :saden:
I had Luffy stomping Kizaru in a real all out 1v1 but now I know better, and I also know that statements and feats are never enough for Goofy fans. King comes to mind. :risitameh:
Bro who gives a fuck we waiting for the raws shut up or wait quietly

Status
Not open for further replies.