Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao
I can tell hades will not be watching that live action
May watch or maybe not watching..but why this dude has to involve in something other than manga and strain himself and write manga just for the sake of writing? because of that we are getting irrelevant panels and fast forwarding important things...same with movie red...because of that shit, he abruptly ended wano...just focus on his manga...no matter how much he puts himself in LA it will not be as great as manga...

May watch or maybe not watching..but why this dude has to involve in something other than manga and strain himself and write manga just for the sake of writing? because of that we are getting irrelevant panels and fast forwarding important things...same with movie red...because of that shit, he abruptly ended wano...just focus on his manga...no matter how much he puts himself in LA it will not be as great as manga...
I thought that too for a moment but when I saw he travelled to that event I was like ''Hey, he's getting out of his room, he's having fun and traveling'' suddenly I felt happy for him, he's living his life.

hes trying to bring in an even broader audience in
bigger fanbase == more money

Aye.

But at least Netflix ain't to blame for it.
Nope...even for LA, blame is on Oda...he is fucking up his manga with unnecessary plots like sentomaru flashback....u can tell he is just writing to fill up panels and didn't have his focus on moving the plot...all his focus is on other things like LA...hence, slow pace....same with film red...abruptly ended wano without addresing promised plot points and abruptly ending Luffy vs Kaido with big punch leading to lacklustre climax...

Breaks are fine based on health issues but this dude neglecting his main work and involving on something that is not going to create any sensation any ways...

Nope...even for LA, blame is on Oda...he is fucking up his manga with unnecessary plots like sentomaru flashback....u can tell he is just writing to fill up panels and didn't have his focus on moving the plot...all his focus is on other things like LA...hence, slow pace....same with film red...abruptly ended wano without addresing promised plot points and abruptly ending Luffy vs Kaido with big punch leading to lacklustre climax...

Breaks are fine based on health issues but this dude neglecting his main work and involving on something that is not going to create any sensation any ways...
sentomaru flashback isnt unecessary
it allows us to learn about kizaru coincidentally
the probable villain for the arc

you are being impatient which is rare but i get the breaks have been a lot.

hes trying to bring in an even broader audience in
bigger fanbase == more money
Oh...there are no "talented" technicians to work on LA and hence author himself has to go?....so, there is not a single person who can replicate manga into LA without losing the soul of one piece and author himself has to involve to bring broader audience?...trailer itself is not good so what extra thing Oda is bringing here? nothing?...neither LA trailer is good nor manga plot is moving forward...breaks dilute the intensity even further...

good call back that

am a 100% sure now kizaru is losing
or will be dominated at some point
this arc is where luffy cements his status.
all about the promise he made to surpass the lot after sabaody.
If Old Rayleigh is 100 times stronger than pre TS Luffy, and so is current Luffy
Then current Luffy beats Kizaru, that only means old Rayleigh would beat Kizaru too

So much for Admirals > old legend agenda

sentomaru flashback isnt unecessary
it allows us to learn about kizaru coincidentally
the probable villain for the arc

you are being impatient which is rare but i get the breaks have been a lot.
Kizaru's characterization and Sentomarou's flashback unironically gives me hope that Oda will implement Zoro's flashback properly in the manga and give some character moment for Mihawk when the time comes

Status
Not open for further replies.