I’m still gonna say Luffy beats Kizaru high diff and not jump the gun.

That being said, there is an undeniable nonzero chance that someone will have to save Luffy with the gloves.
People jump Luffy's power too much.

He might be stronger than Kiz, but Extreme Diff is totally possible, and Kizaru doesn't need to be above Kaido for that to happen.

G

Gorosei Informer

The first quarter of the New World dealt with Haki, the second quarter of the new world dealth with Paramecia Awakenings, the third quarter dealt with Zoan Awakenings, so, next up is naturally Logia Awakenings.

My running theory is that Logia Awakenings are very powerful but very draining.

I'm pretty sure Kizaru's Awakening will be the ability to reflect, refract, and gather light to make it more powerful. It may also let him actually move at the speed of light, but for very brief periods.

I've said it before, I literally think Kizaru is going to grab the Laser Grid and use it as a weapon. Luffy might try the same thing, though. Yooooooo, light saber duel with Luffy and Kizaru? That would be hype.
That would be fucking amazing! I've wanted to see exactly those ideas you mentioned, Kizaru could be the embodiment of this for example:

Using the laser grid as a weapon?! I LOVE that, that is genius! Lmaooooo if Oda does a light saber duel of Kizaru vs Luffy, I think Zoro fans at this point will try to commit seppuku as Zoro was forced to do at Wano or they will hunt down Oda and try to give him the live action Mr 7 treatment!
First the whole Luffy getting the Ryuuma parallel and now Luffy cucking Zoro on fighting Kizaru (with a sword too) to parallel Rayleigh?!

As a Zoro fan myself, I will get "very creative" in showing Oda what new sheath I'd love to use for "Enema" I mean "Enma" and its somewhere that "doesn't shine" ironically!

:snoopy::crazwhat::jay-he::kobeha:

I’m still gonna say Luffy beats Kizaru high diff and not jump the gun.

That being said, there is an undeniable nonzero chance that someone will have to save Luffy with the gloves.
Or Luffy may need the gloves to beat awakened Kizaru
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. It happens. But I believe Oda will use this arc to hype logia awakening up. Oda singled out logia the moment he made the same guys who can create mythical zoans unable to do the same with logia.

Logia awakening being hyped up would also hype Blackbeard up (Luffy's nemesis)

:laughmoji:

If Luffy "low diffed" Kizaru ever, my already endangered braincells would become extinct, like they never existed, Lulusia style.

:laughmoji:

If Luffy "low diffed" Kizaru ever, my already endangered braincells would become extinct, like they never existed, Lulusia style.

Turn off your brain and roll the dices. If I'm right, you have to wear any avatar mr-reload or pot-goblin tell you for a week' if I'm wrong, I'll wear any avatar u choose for a week.

I think Luffy beating Kizaru with the help of science is the only way to make a potential Luffy vs Akainu hype (that imo has too much going for it to not happen) without going full retardation with the gap between Akainu and his C3 colleagues
Logically Kizaru should be able to push Akainu to extreme diff.
I also believe Fuji and Ryo are weaker than the C3 and is the reason why Oda is having Luffy take Kizaru town instead of an underling or ally. @EmperorKinyagi