What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
Interesting. Tell @Bepo D. Bear everything Joe set you up for.
oh well, ehmm.. i really felt down yesterday because of that @ThatKid goes to france incident, i tried to fly to paris but the airport staff said france wouldn't allow me to travel there because of some things i once did there, you know??

and then i had this ouzo, you know, that one with that little pirate saying 'arrrrrrrrr' on it, and the bottle and me had a really good time, but then i woke up in a cell 😭😭😭

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
oh well, ehmm.. i really felt down yesterday because of that @ThatKid goes to france incident, i tried to fly to paris but the airport staff said france wouldn't allow me to travel there because of some things i once did there, you know??

and then i had this ouzo, you know, that one with that little pirate saying 'arrrrrrrrr' on it, and the bottle and me had a really good time, but then i woke up in a cell 😭😭😭
So you don't plan on snitching about the body found in your home, the drugs, or the guns? :watchout:
Or the fact that you were in the vehicle during Zepo's hit? :watchout:

Blood shead

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Police discover a body floating in the river in Peru after fishman initially spot it the deceased greatly resembles that of missing person @Zolo
An autopsy will be preformed.

Prime suspect in this case is @Joe D. Olphin

Meanwhile the dolphins retaliate for the burning of SeaWorld

Yellowstone Park burned to ashes

As many as 50 bears feared dead.

Meanwhile the bears continue attacking aquariums across the world, ending the lives of dozens of dolphins (and staff) in the process.

The madness rages on.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Police discover a body floating in the river in Peru after fishman initially spot it the deceased greatly resembles that of missing person @Zolo
An autopsy will be preformed.

Prime suspect in this case is @Joe D. Olphin

Meanwhile the dolphins retaliate for the burning of SeaWorld

Yellowstone Park burned to ashes

As many as 50 bears feared dead.

Meanwhile the bears continue attacking aquariums across the world, ending the lives of dozens of dolphins (and staff) in the process.

The madness rages on.
:parkcry:

Missing bear taken hostage!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Chocolatespice has been found alive but held hostage by the Dolphins! @Joe D. Olphin's men are asking 2 conditions to be met.
1. 500K for his safe return
2. For the police to release the snitch known as @ThatGuy to the dolphins for betraying them.

If these conditions are not met then Chocolatespice is no more.

Back at the forest

As many as 100 bears and dozens of other animals feared dead.

A bomb planted by the bears has detonated killing 50 dolphins in the attacks. The world is horrified by their actions!

More breaking news to come!

Last edited:
Thats not me wtf!!

Hold it, wait for him to comment it's his non-existent twin brother, a clone, or a stalker with a crush who underwent plastic surgery to look like @ThatGuy because he has an unhealthy obsession over him :suresure:
Yes!! Thats exactly what must have happened!!! The guy on the photo is FakeGuy, not me!!!! 😭😭😭

Chocolatespice has been found alive but held hostage by the Dolphins! @Joe D. Olphin's men are asking 2 conditions to be met.
2. For the police to release the snitch known as @ThatGuy to the dolphins for betraying them.
Oh nonono i rather stay in my cell than going with these guys, they're completely loco 😰

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Hold it, wait for him to comment it's his non-existent twin brother, a clone, or a stalker with a crush who underwent plastic surgery to look like @ThatGuy because he has an unhealthy obsession over him :suresure:
Yes!! Thats exactly what must have happened!!! The guy on the photo is FakeGuy, not me!!!! 😭😭😭
Nice intuition @Devilbat :milaugh:

Oh nonono i rather stay in my cell than going with these guys, they're completely loco 😰
Stay away from @ThatKid and maybe I can convince the cops not to give you up :quest:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear

If these conditions are not met then Chocolatespice is no more.​

Chocolatespice :perocry:

Give the dolphins whatever they want, all I want is Chocolatespice to return alive :mrgo:

Have fun with the dolphins @ThatGuy! They love snitches :king:

Back at the forest

As many as 100 bears and dozens of other animals feared dead.

This is a dark day in the history of bears
Stay strong my fellow bearbros :crybeard:

A bomb planted by the bears has detonated killing 50 dolphins in the attacks. The world is horrified by their actions!
Oh nooo :hihihi: