What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
@Devilbat you were right, recording that footage of the bears burn down like that made a killing for the network. The family is making so much money off this war :pepebusi:

It's your fault as well! I saw footage where you were just standing there, filming the fire and making a bear joke competition with some dolphinpals :mrgo:
Of course I'm palling around the with the dolphinbros! They offered me some hamburgers and coke, I wasn't gonna be mean to em. I am a neutral party afterall :jordanmf:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
@Devilbat you were right, recording that footage of the bears burn down like that made a killing for the network. The family is making so much money off this war :pepebusi:

Of course I'm palling around the with the dolphinbros! They offered me some hamburgers and coke, I wasn't gonna be mean to em. I am a neutral party afterall :jordanmf:
Omg

OMG

You published it via FamilyTube? Our family is making money with this?? :perocry:

You're worse than this dolphin ever could be! Thats it, I'm leaving the family

Also @Devilbat you're breaking my heart :peperain:

Last edited:
= guilty..

Why the hell we let Dolphins use a nuke?:crazwhat:
Because we are cuten :)

Oh i seen video, your comments made it even funnier :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

@Devilbat
With dolphínes you always can have good party :) you wante recepy for burger? Its pretty easy, just take the bearmeat, salt pepper, and some onion.. but dont forgete the onion!!! Glimmer the dolphíne invented, we call glimmerburger :)