You know, we've been speculating how a person awakens their DF for so long

and then we finally saw Luffy do it on screen, and the explanation was pretty whatever, just that Luffy's mind and body has adjusted to his DF or something

So i think the Black Blade is gonna end up being the same

We spend a bunch of time discussing how to turn a sword into a black blade, and then once Zoro does it, it's just gonna be a simple explanation and that's it

just a simple straight up power up

You know, we've been speculating how a person awakens their DF for so long

and then we finally saw Luffy do it on screen, and the explanation was pretty whatever, just that Luffy's mind and body has adjusted to his DF or something

So i think the Black Blade is gonna end up being the same

We spend a bunch of time discussing how to turn a sword into a black blade, and then once Zoro does it, it's just gonna be a simple expalanation and that's it

just a simple straight up power up
No bro I disagree. Black blades will require a specific type of haki only achieved through precise meditation on a specific island after undergoing a series of tribulations 🗿

Yonkotards last week :
It's not aCoC it's just basic coa, forget Luffy only making black lightning when he uses COC coating since Wano started 5 years ago!
Yonkotards this week :
It's totally magma! Kaido might literally calls his move "Fire Dragon" and Luffy does say anything to contradict that but it's magma!!!

Yonkotards last week :
It's not aCoC it's just basic coa, forget Luffy only making black lightning when he uses COC coating since Wano started 5 years ago!
Yonkotards this week :
It's totally magma! Kaido might literally calls his move "Fire Dragon" and Luffy does say anything to contradict that but it's magma!!!
Not that magma is all that strong. Afterall big mom and Kaido could bathe in it and not get hurt.