Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Agendas aside, I am really interested in the "Shocking" Egghead incident payoff. I don't foresee Luffy losing his first real challenge as a Yonko. And considering that Luffy, Blackbeard, Buggy, and Shanks are the most pivotal overarching thematic characters in the race for One Piece, it is imperative they arrive on Laugh Tale with peak hype. This is precisely why Kid was one tapped by Shanks, and Blackbeard dismantled Law's crew.

On the other hand, I don't think Kizaru or Saturn will be defeated here either. So my theory is that this "shocking" incident will revolve around the dissemination of forbidden knowledge to the world or a similarly impactful revelation of information. Not a big player's "defeat".

Agendas aside, I am really interested in the "Shocking" Egghead incident payoff. I don't foresee Luffy losing his first real challenge as a Yonko. And considering that Luffy, Blackbeard, Buggy, and Shanks are the most pivotal overarching thematic characters in the race for One Piece, it is imperative they arrive on Laugh Tale with peak hype. This is precisely why Kid was one tapped by Shanks, and Blackbeard dismantled Law's crew.

On the other hand, I don't think Kizaru or Saturn will be defeated here either. So my theory is that this "shocking" incident will revolve around the dissemination of forbidden knowledge to the world or a similarly impactful revelation of information. Not a big player's "defeat".
I think Kizaru will lose and retreat (or be overwhelmed to the point where he simply retreats) and Morgans Wapol and Vivi will leak secrets from the Reverie which will cause everyone to turn on and doubt the WG and Marines, finally forcing some of the big shots in the organizations to do something.

The shocking event is Kizaru joining the Strawhats as the new lookout.

Don't Switch sides like u switching sides to Yonko:gokulaugh:
I never switched sides to Yonko and also what’s the point of posturing for agenda’s sake at this point

Gojo looks good in:
chapter 223
chapter 224
chapter 226
chapter 227
chapter 228
chapter 229
chapter 230
chapter 231
chapter 232
chapter 233
chapter 234
chapter 235

Sukuna looks good in:
chapter 225

Like why am I even trying lmfao

I never switched sides to Yonko and also what’s the point of posturing for agenda’s sake at this point

Gojo looks good in:
chapter 223
chapter 224
chapter 226
chapter 227
chapter 228
chapter 229
chapter 230
chapter 231
chapter 232
chapter 233
chapter 234
chapter 235

Sukuna looks good in:
chapter 225

Like why am I even trying lmfao
Zowo and Shiroryu will hate u for not trying:suresure:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I knew that was the question before I clicked lol
I think Kizaru will lose and retreat (or be overwhelmed to the point where he simply retreats) and Morgans Wapol and Vivi will leak secrets from the Reverie which will cause everyone to turn on and doubt the WG and Marines, finally forcing some of the big shots in the organizations to do something.
As for Kizaru and Saturn losing, I think they're final arc villains. We've gotten too much build up for one of the main Admirals and Gorosei not to make it to the final war. And Oda's drawn the SHs journey into a Yonko crew over 20 years, he's not gonna shit on them in their first challenge. So that's why I agree with Tesla supplier about secrets being revealed to the entire world through Vegapunk's brain connection thingy.