"But luffy got scarred by Akainu" he was unconscious, unlike other characters who were conscious when scarred.

"But he killed Ace" which Luffy hasn't mentioned to avenge Ace nor has he ever mentioned "I wanna surpass Akainu" while training or throughout the NW arcs

We've had Luffy promise beating BM since FI to DR and WCI and Wano, juts for nothing to happen...300+ chapters of buildup

You think someone whom Oda brought back Sabo for this case, will be Luffy's main fight after Luffy beats Kizaru this arc?

Let's see, the chapter is a hype train, Akainu is in the chapter, and the leaker hinted at a volcano erupting, now, spoilers providers are known to dislike the admirals, on the other hand, Akainu is in Marijoiese, last time we saw him he was there, as such, I believe the chapter will be featuring Akainu vs Dragon (not unreasonable since they seem to have history with eachother, in fact, it seems as though Akainu is holding a grudge against Dragon) as one of its main abilities, a battle where Oda will hype Dragon up by having him beat Akainu, in typical Oda fashion, most of the battle will be offscreened, we'll see the beginning of the fight with Dragon confronting Akainu, and the end the battle with Akainu down, and I'd say it'll be pretty humiliating for someone like Akainu to go down in the span of one chapter.

As I said 2 big OP villains in arc is going to be a Disrespect to the other one.
You saw what happened to bigmam when Kaido presence was around.
I meant Blackbeard the arc after.

Elbaf is the perfect place for Sakazuki as it’s been connected to the WG since we were first shown it and because he’s honestly the perfect placeholder for the creature that destroys the earth in Ragnarok, the lava giant Surtr.

Imo:
Elbaf -> Sakazuki
God Valley -> Blackbeard
Final War -> Imu

I meant Blackbeard the arc after.

Elbaf is the perfect place for Sakazuki as it’s been connected to the WG since we were first shown it and because he’s honestly the perfect placeholder for the creature that destroys the earth in Ragnarok, the lava giant Surtr.

Imo:
Elbaf -> Sakazuki
God Valley -> Blackbeard
Final War -> Imu
Nah. BB will come before Akainu for sure.