Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
The fact we first get admiral related leak, but nothing serious or big regarding Luffy is clear we get late spoilers this week. Maybe Friday / Sunday because Kizaru lost.

The fact Sakazuki is spoiled first just shows the bias. It confirms there's nothing on the Kizaru fight because Kizaru lost and there's no way to hype a loss of their favourite character.

It's over for admiral leakers. I can see right through you and your fanboy based release pattern.

The fact we first get admiral related leak, but nothing serious or big regarding Luffy is clear we get late spoilers this week. Maybe Friday / Sunday because Kizaru lost.

The fact Sakazuki is spoiled first just shows the bias. It confirms there's nothing on the Kizaru fight because Kizaru lost and there's no way to hype a loss of their favourite character.

It's over for admiral leakers. I can see right through you and your fanboy based release pattern.
Man, the delusions of the mind are one helluva drug

Kizaru wouldn't lose in 1 chapter. NO way.
I know this, you know this, everyone knows this. And especially... ODA knows this :kata:
Then explain why we get no hype about the fight like we did when Kizaru started the fight with Sento or when Luffy hits Kizaru but Kizaru only blocks? There's nothing to hype for the admiral side this time, except for the Sakazuki baking cake cover.