The Only Top Tier That Exist is the tier of hakimasters: roger, whitebeard, oden, Rayleigh, kaido, big mom, mihawk, shanks, luffy, zoro, garp, kizaru, kuzan, fujitora, ryokugyu, akainu, sengoku, dragon. The Strongest of them being the greatest hakimaster. Rest are peak high tier max. Even Blackbeard didnt skip haki lesson and 100% will have acoc as oda just gave it to kizaru since he is fightning luffy.

He looks to me to be the youngest Admiral so he’s probably the least experienced and therefore the weakest. He goes high diff with all of them though.

And yeah Kuzan without his fruit = prime Garp, really putting prime Garp and Sengoku’s above Kuzan is giving them credit they don’t deserve but we can cut them some slack because of their reputation. But really in truth any fruitless Admiral should go either way with Garp.
Technically Ryokugyu has the best feats other than Sakazuki and Kuzan tho with him dogging commanders.

Do we think Borsalino has the best admiral feats after this chapter?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm dead serious, I've never believed in this Garp and Sengoku fanfic of being above Admirals. They're just the Admirals of the previous gen.

Only Whitebeard was said to truly equal Roger. Everyone else can fall in line.
Garp gets a pass because he's consistently been the Whitebeard of the Navy.

Sengoku is hanging on by a thread, Oda needs to give him a flashback to his prime for me to put him on par with the Color Trio.

oh come on, old garp is portrayed to go toe to toe with kuzan, who fought 10 days straight with akainu, prime garp was another level
The old legends are still top tiers despite their age though.

Of course Garp can go toe-to-toe with him, it doesn't mean he would win in an extended fight.

We saw that this was the case w/ Rayleigh and Kizaru, and it seems like Rayleigh's aging affects him even more than Garp's own.

He looks to me to be the youngest Admiral so he’s probably the least experienced and therefore the weakest. He goes high diff with all of them though.

And yeah Kuzan without his fruit = prime Garp, really putting prime Garp and Sengoku’s above Kuzan is giving them credit they don’t deserve but we can cut them some slack because of their reputation. But really in truth any fruitless Admiral should go either way with Garp.
damn you actually believe it

I'm dead serious, I've never believed in this Garp and Sengoku fanfic of being above Admirals. They're just the Admirals of the previous gen.

Only Whitebeard was said to truly equal Roger. Everyone else can fall in line.
Roger literally said Garp and Sengoku were capable of fighting him, though, and he also said that he and Garp nearly killed eachother frequently.
I'm sure the Admirals are strong, obviously, but there's no way they're on the level of Prime Garp.

🧢

Garp gets a pass because he's consistently been the Whitebeard of the Navy.

Sengoku is hanging on by a thread, Oda needs to give him a flashback to his prime for me to put him on par with the Color Trio.
Imagine thinking who rivaled Roger, WB and shiki is below COLOR trio who aren't rivals of og Yonko

Prime Sengoku > Akainu
Sickbeard would never 2 shot Sengokh