Chapter 1,092: Long time ago

Brief spoilers thanks to Malik from TalkOP:
- in the cover, big mom is eating chocolate cakes during a tea party with a lion and a zebra
- Luffy vs Kizaru: Kizaru tells Luffy that he’ll bring Strawhat’s head to Akainu
- Cut to Marijoa: Kuma reached the holy land, but Akainu is in front of the palace: “Let’s settle things and send a message to Dragon”
- Saturn contacts Vegapunk with a Den Den Mushi: “with York in our hands, your job relation with the WG is concluded”
- In the last page of the chapter:
1) The Ancient Robot in Egghead awakens
2) Saturn mentions God Valley as the first place where he met Vegapunk
3) Kuma is melting into a magma hole created by Akainu
- A flashback starts: “A long time ago, in God Valley…”. We see young Kuma as in Bonney’s memories

No Break Next Week
I don't think this is real tbh

Why is Ndule crying again ?
Garp got exposed. In his Prime he was solid C3 level, as expected, everything else was Yanker cope with the special Marine narrative
Oda even has Kuzan need help to win
You talking about me crying

I don't even wank Garp
But I won't tolerate this agenda

Old Gen top marines >= midgen marines
Old Gen top pirates >= midgen top pirates

That's just your headcanon for old legends not being able to tango with top tiers. They are still top tiers, even Yamato could hold Kaidou.

Garp didn't even end up pushing Kuzan all that far at the end of the day. If he could push him to extreme at old age before losing, now we are talking. He got dealt with swiftly.
The difference is Yamato never looked better than Kaido. Garp looked better than Kuzan with every on panel exchange while being significantly weaker than his prime self. Again, Oda went out of his way to personally tell the readers that this isn’t prime Garp here, that guy’s a different beast. He couldn’t have worded it even clearer than that. Garp said he was also at half strength at one point in the preskip, an exaggeration most likely but it goes to show that their prime selves are significantly more powerful, bare minimum. He treats the old legends on a higher pedestal, he might as well draw them standing on a stool every time they make an appearance.