TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
"Far from equals"

Just cause you hate sengoku and BM doesn't mean Oda sees them way below Garp and Kaido
He wouldn't repeat BM being equal to Kaido many times for them to world's apart
You can legit see the difference in how Oda draws them. He gives tender love and care to Garp/Kaido, Linlin doesn’t have 1 good panel in the manga and Sengoku is a nothing burger. He’s only once removed from being as relevant as Kong

It didn't debunk shit, you guys are just being illiterate. WB earned that bounty in his prime and he retained it because bounties don't get lowered
It debunked that entire nonsense. Garp needed a partly fraudulent hero title to actually push him to Admiral bounty, that's the entire truth. The entire fake gas that Yonkou fans put behind him as the special Marine was crushed when Kuzan the guy that lost to Akainu equalled him in a fist fight.

Garp consistently makes chapters, gets hype, has everyone paying attention to him.

Sengoku is the same guy who lost two ships to Jack the drought, who can’t seriously injure any BB pirate, nobody ever talks about.

He gets mentioned alongside Garp like Linlin did with Kaido. They’re far from equals, it takes one look at the treatment Oda gives Garp vs Sengoku to see that.
1. Sengoku constantly gets hype too. Don't see your point here

2. Lol You don't even know wgat happened their. Not wasting my time addressing nonesense

3. What treatment dies Oda give Garp? Both attacked Yc1 Marco and BB and neither put them down. I would say BB was stronger than Marco at that point too. Garp bleeding whole war from g2 punch Lmfao. Then Sengoku held him diwn in base

All this and zero worthwhile damage and hype. His best documented attribute is his keen intelligence, which speaks volumes for a mythical zoan.
Akainu did not one-shot Jinbe back in MF, Kizaru did not kill Luffy, Garp did even less then Sengoku against BBP...but now is an anti feat is Sengoku did not one shot them all with one attack? Really?

Ad I am not even taking Kaido and who did not one shot back in Wano or, god forbid, BM.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Sengoku is buddha as viewed by a japanese guy. He also has a pet goat, that’s all you need to know
And all of that led to this (to quote myself):

Here's Sengoku

Meanwhile Akainu

Here's Sengoku

Meanwhile Akainu

Here's Sengoku

Meanwhile Akainu