No lasting damage, is the issue. Garp takes on the entire crew solo, each of them are stunned and beaten. He packed Sanjuan, Shiryu, Pizaro and blitzed Garp.

Sengoku lost 2x ships to Jack.
Sengoku literally did one attack though, and MF was another world for power levels, we know. BB could not be ridiculed there, it would have destroyed his hype.

I think Sengoku will fight to free Garp tough (with Tsuru), so we'll see.

Garps the man that gets love and attention everywhere he goes. He fought alongside Roger to take down Rox. He’s the hero of the marines who casually boxes with a Yonko crew and his former student.

Sengoku got mentioned alongside Garp by Roger, by virtue of being strong, not Garps equal. It’s heaven and earth how Oda treats them and you wanna pretend he thinks they’re equals 😂😂😂 shits too funny
Yes Garp has great charisma but the OG pirates Roger and WB mention them both cause Sengoku was out their putting in that work. Wow Garp the fraud got his title from teaming up with the pirate King. ☠️

And all of that led to this (to quote myself):

Here's Sengoku

Meanwhile Akainu

Here's Sengoku

Meanwhile Akainu

Here's Sengoku

Meanwhile Akainu

Akainu also looked much better than Kuzan and Kizaru combined. Honestly, Sengoku looked about even with Garp in MF, Garp’s best showing was punching down Marco. Sengoku kept the BBP in check while Garp stood there watching. Marineford is a messy arc to powerscale in the first place, I don’t agree with it 100%. If we take everything there at face value then Shanks was treated like a god and Mihawk like second fiddle too

we know Roger was there, why are you acting like a smooth brain.
he didnt solo anyone its not our fault that the news ACTIVELY was smothering Roger's involvement.
Jesus christ.... it doesn't matter what we the readers know, what matters is what PEOPLE IN ONE PIECE WORLD know.
And they only know that Garp solo'd Rocks crew.

Your IQ must be below a chimp to not comprehend something so simple