Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
He's a DrumZ tier leaker

I don't take any of this as confirmaion lol
I believe Luffy and Kizaru hit each other with conqueror's coating and that split the skies.

This explains the "9/10" for both Luffy and Kizaru fans and the "fierce fight" in editor's note.

Now what I wonder is, is this the result from the clash from previous chapter 1091, which would imply that @Kurozumi Wiwi was right in saying it was conqueror's coating, or is it another clash?

I'm really curious now.

How the fuck did Aramaki chicken out when he felt Shanks haki if he is a conqueror too?
Aramaki was always kind of a Queen/BM character, overreacting and all that. Plus, film Red advertising + Oda's boner for Shanks + Aramaki was against gods no how many tenements and explicitly said it wasn't the moment to fight all the RHP (no just Shanks).
And was even a kind of cheap shot.

I believe Luffy and Kizaru hit each other with conqueror's coating and that split the skies.

This explains the "9/10" for both Luffy and Kizaru fans and the "fierce fight" in editor's note.

Now what I wonder is, is this the result from the clash from previous chapter 1091, which would imply that @Kurozumi Wiwi was right in saying it was conqueror's coating, or is it another clash?

I'm really curious now.
how are they splitting the sky indoors?

I mean the thing is right.

You can't become a Vice Admiral unless you have armament and observation.

It kinda seems like having conqueror's be a requirement for an admiral would make sense.

Although remember nothing is confirmed and I actually doubt Kizaru uses COC
The only reason I would doubt it is that Kizaru is a cog in the machine so what makes him a conqueror?

Now, on the other hand, Kizaru is an admiral, so he can have conqueror qualities for being at that position.

You have to be willing to conquer the marine to be an admiral.

I wouldn't be surprised if all admirals use conqueror's haki, even conqueror's coating.

That would make sense and we could even guess that Coby may become an admiral when he gets conqueror's haki/coating.