Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Bruh @Elder Lee Hung @Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ @Extravlad

Even if it’s just base/Gear 2/Gear 3 Luffy with ACOC that’s fighting on part with Kizaru, do you guys realize how much we can slander Kaido with it
:lulz:
Luffy is in Gear 4 and Kizaru has still the upper hand
Then Luffy will go into Gear 5 and will have his moment
I took many L's in Wano but I won’t give up
I would bet my avi on it
Remember this reply

edit: Akainu will finally make his move after Egghead and Dragon will do the same

Oden would’ve been primebeard level if he didn’t die 20 years ago let’s be honest.

And idk oda having shanks one shot someone who beat Big Mom alongside Law while Blackbeard struggled kinda shows he is possibly that guy.
Dunno about that

Whitebeard hit his prime by 36-38

Unless Oden magically crew over 20 years he already hit his peak

Blackbeard is the weakest Yonko not counting Buggy, Big Mom is stronger than him

Kid was distracted/limited as well

Dunno about that

Whitebeard hit his prime by 36-38

Unless Oden magically crew over 20 years he already hit his peak

Blackbeard is the weakest Yonko not counting Buggy, Big Mom is stronger than him

Kid was distracted/limited as well
Seeing how Kaido who was the same age also grew from those 20 years, yeah Oden likely could too.

And Kid being distracted doesn’t change his durability…

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Insane how the yonko fanboyism is completely dead after this fight, it was already on its last knees
Both sword and admiral won
They legit have nothing left man. The Yonko fans of old at least clung to hopes that the Yonko would look good in the future. These new age Yonko fans who just straight up deny reality are just sad.