Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
C

Cruxroux

๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ Hey,everyone. You spend time on this thread hungry for OP,but it's not healthy to be addicted to a single thing full-time. I made this mistake in the past,but i learn from it. Manga are the future of the comics industry. There are many great series out there,new or not,that are worth spending your time on. When you don't know how to look for good manga series on your own,ask someone who is knowledgeable about the subject for recommendations.
For example,i recently started following Sakamoto Days,one of shonen jump's latest hits. And this manga pleases me like OP never does. You should give it a try.
Here is a example: The woman in the image below delivered in only four chapters what captain mid didn't deliver in 582 chapters. (Yes,she is from Sakamoto Days.)

@Akai2 @zzShinichi @EmperorKinyagi @BangOO๐Ÿ… @Cross_Marian @ConquistadoR @mly90
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Seven7 @SakazOuki @NAMELESS @soheilhazrat @TheAncientCenturion
@Kurozumi Wiwi @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @Sir Yasheen
I think except for you every here into more than 4 ongoing manga already.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ Hey,everyone. You spend time on this thread hungry for OP,but it's not healthy to be addicted to a single thing full-time. I made this mistake in the past,but i learn from it. Manga are the future of the comics industry. There are many great series out there,new or not,that are worth spending your time on. When you don't know how to look for good manga series on your own,ask someone who is knowledgeable about the subject for recommendations.
For example,i recently started following Sakamoto Days,one of shonen jump's latest hits. And this manga pleases me like OP never does. You should give it a try.
Here is a example: The woman in the image below delivered in only four chapters what captain mid didn't deliver in 582 chapters. (Yes,she is from Sakamoto Days.)

@Akai2 @zzShinichi @EmperorKinyagi @BangOO๐Ÿ… @Cross_Marian @ConquistadoR @mly90
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Seven7 @SakazOuki @NAMELESS @soheilhazrat @TheAncientCenturion
I have Sakamoto days mangasee link bookmarked in my "to read" bookmark folder for like a year lol

I'll definitely get to it someday. I have Haikyuu and a couple of other series ahead of it though.

just started reading
good rec pepper

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž

POV : Pepperlevi entering dating room and forced people to drop One Piece asap

Redon is awakening in this moment, we have to wait him have his breakfast, take a shower, brush his teeths, open his notebook, read the news about nintendo and zelda, make a useless post in twitter or pirateking, an then he will start write for 2 hours 12 lines in of fool summary in spanish and more 2 hours to write in english
someone become Redons femboi gf so they can leak spoilers