Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
@TheAncientCenturion open spoilers thread

Chapter title : Bartolomew Kuma

Kizaru vs Luffy starts with both being evenly matched , Luffy is using adv CoC .
Kizaru top defence due to CoA allows him to sustain less damage from powerful blows.
Kizaru showcase future sight too
No g4 and g5 used in this chapter , just Gear 2sd and 3rd .
On the other hand, Navy managed learning about Revo Army plan and Akainu decides to confront them

No break next week

thanks to @JoNdule
I wanna believe you so bad :josad:

Lots of twitter users think Luffy will switch over to fighting Akainu now.

Although I dislike admirals this doesn't sound realistic, he needs to build up his haki to withstand the magma. Come on guys, see what dishonesty leads to? From all fanbases. Cease all your fanboyism immediately.
What did Luffy do when he used Bajrang Gun? He bypassed Kaido's magma and hit without touching. When he learnt Ryou and advCoC it was over for logia users.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
It was not... Garp and Sengoku know Roger and that he would never ally up with Shiki, they had entirely different goals and ideologies!

While Big Mom and Kaido were allies and friends back in the day and literally openly talked about an alliance - chances were high they would ally up, which ended up happening.

Everything you say speaks against any sort of logic and facts. And you keep ignoring 90% of my posts cause you know you cant say shit against it, instead keep on insisting on the one least important point of the discussion - and even there you realize how wrong you are. Tell me a single other occasion an Admiral was "formally" sent out when 2 Yonko meet up, I wait... Literally didnt happen in the meeting of Shanks and Whitebeard which is the most prominent and obvious on screen meeting of Yonko we saw so far.
They sent an entire fleet when Shanks & Whirebeard met. It just got destroyed.

Sengoku was planning to go when Roger & Shiki were about to clash.

Kizaru asked Akainu whether he should go when Kaidou & BM were about to clash. And Akainu told him to sit down.

GB was sent to Wano to control the aftermath.

They always send forces and/or 1 Admiral whenever two Emperors meet. Thats what Kizaru volunteered for.

You have nothing outside of "Muh Kizaru solo 2 Yonko" and calling others hypocrites lmao. We're done here.