Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheAncientCenturion add this clarification , ppl think Luffy has two different forms of Gear 5th ; one with the drumz of liberation and one isn't nah redon corrected that :

there is a single form of Gear 5th ; its his heartbeat that awakened the robot ; probably because it's near it now while before they are inside the laboratory .
Why are people saying that, when we heard the drums in Luffy vs Lucci???

These drums are always present in Gear 5, Jesus christ.

No sarcasm, I always believed there's a reason Kizaru did not care to step into a situation with 2 Yonkou or is ever worried. And it's cause he has full confidence in how fast/how hard to tag he is, worst case scenario those two would be incapable of putting him down if he wanted to simply leave.
confident in running away

My guy
Katakuri can tag snakeman
Is he also beating BM ?

Beating BM isn't about speed
Also Kaido easily handled snakeman when he used fs
Kizaru has light powers...and top CoO(fs too), he should be able to do what kaido and Katakuri can do vs snakeman
Not just speed, except raw strength and CoC, Kizaru has everything over bigmom...hax DF, all round fighting skills, top defence and offense, swordsmanship, etc....is there anything that Bigmom has over Kizaru apart from the things I have mentioned?

@TheAncientCenturion add this clarification , ppl think Luffy has two different forms of Gear 5th ; one with the drumz of liberation and one isn't nah redon corrected that :

there is a single form of Gear 5th ; it's his heartbeat that awakened the robot ; probably because it's near it now while before they are inside the laboratory against lucci .
When Lucci attacked Luffy they just left the room with the iron giant.

Now they’re on a completely different part of the island.

Luffy was wayyyy closer in the lucci fight

Status
Not open for further replies.