Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda 100% showed Luffy getting packed in snakeman so people can't argue G5 was not needed against Kizaru and Luffy just used it for the lulz like against Lucci
This is actually sadly bullshit since we then see oda show both Lucci (not in awakening) and gear 4 luffy struggle with s-bear showing their speed, and destructive abilities as on par with each other. So your point in reference in regards to Lucci is sadly cap

I

Indigo

Dragon, Mihawk and Fujitora are the last top tiers that haven't fought in Post-Wano / Egghead

Come on! show us Dragon going to save Kuma by fighting Akainu somehow

and Fujitora attacking Cross Guild base and clashing with Mihawk

it's perfect hype tool Oda, it's all setup already

Fujitora hates Warlords, Cross Guild has 3 Warlords joining together to fuck shit up and Mihawk and Fujitora are both Swordsmen

It's perfect

Well there's a reason Kizaru does not care to potentially take on multiple Yonkou. He has confidence in his abilities. He's always relaxed for a reason and we're starting to finally see why.
Having confidence =/= being able to handle 2 top tier at once

Lemme just tell you, slow down
Kizaru didn't mid diff or low diff snakeman.
He only looked surperior in the end with that kick

That doesn't mean he is able to beat any og Yonko
(BTW there's more hype for kizaru in the chapter)

Dragon, Mihawk and Fujitora are the last top tiers that haven't fought in Post-Wano / Egghead

Come on! show us Dragon going to save Kuma by fighting Akainu somehow

and Fujitora attacking Cross Guild base and clashing with Mihawk

it's perfect hype tool Oda, it's all setup already

Fujitora hates Warlords, Cross Guild has 3 Warlords joining together to fuck shit up and Mihawk and Fujitora are both Swordsmen

It's perfect
Ryokugyu hasn’t either?

Half of stuff atill missing
But at least we have something to discuss
I understand, I'm just saying that these early spoilers are more like giving an idea of the chapter, in most cases they soften it quite a bit or give a completely different impression, even if the information itself is not a lie.
And no, I'm not saying this because I'm a die-hard Yonkou fan and want to demote the Admirals at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.