Status
Not open for further replies.
G2 and G3 are too weak compared to G4. This is pretty obvious.

And G4 strength is way more consistent than G5 strength. Plus the drawback of G4 is weaker than the drawback of G5.
G2 and G3 have no drawbacks and allowed Luffy to go toe-to-toe with drunk hybrid Kaido just fine, and G5 can be reactivated very quickly even while near death whereas Luffy has to wait 10 mins for his haki to come back every time he overuses G4

G4's drawback leaves Luffy looking like a sitting duck, G5 doesn't even have a defined time limit considering how much longer it lasted the 2nd time against Kaido

Egghead has been the least Luffy centric arc and has been all about the world of one piece. And it’s been one of the best new world arcs to date.
I agree with first half and disagree with last half.

Yes Egghead is not that much focused on Luffy specially because we are often going outside of it. We are seeing Kid, Law, Sabo, Vivi, Garp etc. And inside Egghead we have Vegapunk's plot, Stussy, Bonney... Besides Vegapunk wanking Luffy's G5 I don't think it has much about him.

But not sure if this is one of the best arcs of new world. Better than Wano and WCI for sure. I still have Zou, Dressrosa and Return of Sabaody above Egghead. Not sure about Punk Hazard, Fishman Island and Reverie.

Also for the Admiral fans who are running with "Kizaru >>>> G4", just wait a bit for more details to come out lol

What if Kizaru turns out to be bleeding and injured already this chapter?

Luffy transforms into Gear 5. After the sounds of liberation drums appear, the giant old robot's eyes light up and seem to activate
So yeah its f
itting for its name plot-plot no mi or asspull2 no mi, now oda can do what he wants even it doesnt make sense or incossistent to the story

Status
Not open for further replies.