Exactly, and they did it for centuries, systematically because they considered white people trash. So there you have it, white people experienced same shit every other race did
First that not how systemic racism works.
Secondly this is biased. "In the mid-19th century, the term 'white slavery' was used to describe the Christian slaves that were sold into the Barbary slave trade" SOURCE.

Meaning that this slavery was not done because people were white, but most likely done because they were christian.
Third: Take a second look, really, to this page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racialization

First that not how systemic racism works.
Secondly this is biased. "In the mid-19th century, the term 'white slavery' was used to describe the Christian slaves that were sold into the Barbary slave trade" SOURCE.

Meaning that this slavery was not done because people were white, but most likely done because they were christian.
Third: Take a second look, really, to this page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racialization
it is literally called White Slavery not Christian Slavery you donut

"In the mid-19th century, the term 'white slavery' was used to describe the Christian slaves that were sold into the Barbary slave trade "
You do realize I can take that same logic and spin it for Africans and say Africans were enslaved because of their non-Christian religion and not because of their skin colour?

You do realize I can take that same logic and spin it for Africans and say Africans were enslaved because of their non-Christian religion and not because of their skin colour?
The thing is, its wrong. They did were enslaved and discriminatated and there was indeed racism because of their skin color. Its a researched fact. Sorry.

I know revoke this statement
Don't worry, in a few years you will come back here and give me an apology. :kata:

Is that a threat?

Reported.
No, a premonition :)
Meaning that in a few years you will understand everything I say here.

We Balkan people experience systematic slavery for centuries - Logico - nah that wasn't slavery
Yeah.. I think I'm starting to understand the pattern of this thread.

Rather than a problem of apoliticalistic centrism (even if it is a problem) this is more of an issue regarding the ignorance/deligitimation of social science and the studies/consensus regarding racism, Gender or politic.

Truly saddening to see.